Pentax - EPK-i
by Pentax

Pentax EPK-i Forums

Added  Sep 23 2022
0 Replies

suit a l'initialisation de mon EPK-i je trouve plus la fonction b-mode (twin mode ) de l'aide s'il vous plaît

Equipment: Pentax - EPK-i

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Updated  Aug 1 2022
1 Reply

Hello,my Epki not show image from scopes. I try on all video exit and everything show black image( dvi,vga,bnc video).Scopes is good i try on another epki.Please Help!

0 Replies

Please help me.. I have processor Pentax EPK-I, the problem is blank screen to touch panel LCD display, but there is a picture on the monitor scope. just a blank screen, no display and light at all on the touchscreen processor. Thank you

Updated  Jun 24 2021
2 Replies

My EPK-i screen went blank, but the processor identify the equipment. I do not have any F700 to change and I already check the capacitors. Anyone have any more suggestions?

Added  May 26 2020
0 Replies

i want to know how many cr2032 board batter is in and which board is with cr2032 battery?

i want to change all cr2032 3v battery because Pentax EPk-i is old

Updated  Jan 25 2020
7 Replies

I changed the F700 card because I didn't have video on the touchscreen, now i have image but it looks like it has interference or blur, any advice?

Updated  Nov 14 2019
3 Replies

My LCD went blank today but still responding to touch, Is there any way to buy the LCD or have it replaced?

Updated  Aug 21 2019
4 Replies

Hello, nice to greet you. I have a problem with an EPK-I which the touch screen does not work, the Pentax logo is fixed on the screen. The video signal is perfect. Could someone help me. Thank you

Updated  May 29 2019
3 Replies

Hello, I have a problem with a couple of Pentax EPK -i on the touch screen, is not working i´m not getting any image, But if i conect any scope the output of the video works in an external screnn.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Pentax - EPK-i
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree