Pentax - EPK-i
by Pentax

Pentax EPK-i Forums

Updated  Mar 22 2018
3 Replies

Could anyone please send me a copy of the user manual for the Pentax EPK-i. I have the Service manual, but now require the user manual.

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Updated  Feb 22 2018
2 Replies

Hello ! I am having an issue with one of my units here where the air flow is weak. Does this normally mean the pump needs to be switched out ? Or would a calibration suffice?

Added  May 5 2016
0 Replies

I have this system and need the service code to complete the service process. Does anyone have the code for this one time event? I will pay cash for the code if necessary.

I use to work on these systems and I am helping a mission group with this unit. If I come across additional systems, would you like them? I specialize in eye surgical systems now.

Thanks John

0 Replies

I'm just looking for an independent Pentax PAL processor technician who can repair our processors or who can supply us, new or preowned, spare parts for repair. PLEASE, contact me at oruvi2@gmail.com

Updated  Jun 29 2015
1 Reply

When we turn our processor on the light is like a strobe.  Any suggestions?  We do not have a manual

Added  Jun 29 2015
0 Replies

we are looking for a manual for this processor

Added  Mar 16 2015
0 Replies

Can someone please walk me through changing the language on a Pentax EPK-i unit?  We were servicing the unit and the language changed to Japanese and we are trying to change it back to English. 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Pentax - EPK-i
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree