Pentax - EPK-i
by Pentax

Pentax EPK-i Forums

Updated  Feb 27 2023
1 Reply

Bonjour, notre pentax epk i, à un problème de démarrage , c'est à dire quand nous l'allumons nous constatons qu'il reste figé des heure sur le nom de l'appareil "PENTAX" pendant des heures, alors avez vous l'idée du problème et qu'est ce que l'on peux faire à ce stade, nous sommes dans l'urgence merci.

Equipment: Pentax - EPK-I

RE: Pentax - EPK-i
Added  Sep 23 2022
0 Replies

suit a l'initialisation de mon EPK-i je trouve plus la fonction b-mode (twin mode ) de l'aide s'il vous plaît

Equipment: Pentax - EPK-i

Updated  Aug 1 2022
1 Reply

Hello,my Epki not show image from scopes. I try on all video exit and everything show black image( dvi,vga,bnc video).Scopes is good i try on another epki.Please Help!

0 Replies

Please help me.. I have processor Pentax EPK-I, the problem is blank screen to touch panel LCD display, but there is a picture on the monitor scope. just a blank screen, no display and light at all on the touchscreen processor. Thank you

Updated  Jun 24 2021
2 Replies

My EPK-i screen went blank, but the processor identify the equipment. I do not have any F700 to change and I already check the capacitors. Anyone have any more suggestions?

Added  May 26 2020
0 Replies

i want to know how many cr2032 board batter is in and which board is with cr2032 battery?

i want to change all cr2032 3v battery because Pentax EPk-i is old

Updated  Jan 25 2020
7 Replies

I changed the F700 card because I didn't have video on the touchscreen, now i have image but it looks like it has interference or blur, any advice?

Updated  Nov 14 2019
3 Replies

My LCD went blank today but still responding to touch, Is there any way to buy the LCD or have it replaced?

Updated  Aug 21 2019
4 Replies

Hello, nice to greet you. I have a problem with an EPK-I which the touch screen does not work, the Pentax logo is fixed on the screen. The video signal is perfect. Could someone help me. Thank you

Updated  May 29 2019
3 Replies

Hello, I have a problem with a couple of Pentax EPK -i on the touch screen, is not working i´m not getting any image, But if i conect any scope the output of the video works in an external screnn.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Pentax - EPK-i
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree