Covidien - VNUS RFG2
by Covidien

Covidien VNUS RFG2 Forums

Updated  Dec 4 2022
1 Reply

Hello, On page 14 of service manual I obtained from Medwrench there isn't a 479. Please advise. Is tgere a more comprehensive manual available?

Equipment: Covidien - VNUS RFG2

RE: Covidien - VNUS RFG2
Updated  May 24 2019
1 Reply

technician manual

3 Replies

I have the end of a hard plastic catheter connector lodged in my connector unit. Does anyone have a replacement unit?? I can send a picture of the piece if needed.

Updated  Sep 7 2017
1 Reply

Hi all, my VNUS is not showing any thing on display after POST except for vertical lines, but the machine seems to be functional on connecting RF probe. only the screen is distorted .

Updated  Dec 14 2015
2 Replies

Hello MedWrench Team,

Just seeing if anyone knows what Error Code-75 indicates for a Vnus RFG2-Laser.

Thank you for any help you can provide, Jeff

0 Replies

All,

Looking for the Operations & service manualfor a CovidienVNUS model RFG2 vein therapy device.

If anyone has this please e-mail a copy to james@mesasales.com

Added  May 18 2015
0 Replies

error code 465 - what does that mean?

Added  Apr 29 2014
0 Replies

Dear Sir , I would like to ask you for technical iformations about your equipment , because I am having some problems , and my equipment is an obsolete , I need some informations about your probe , the temperature is measured throught a PT100 , or another type , is it possible you supply me a service manual ,  could you help me with those informations .

I will thank you in advance for your attention and comprehension , and I hope have good news from you soom .

0 Replies

All,

Looking for the service manual or output check procedures for a Covidien/ValleyLab/VNUS model RFG2 vein therapy device.

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Covidien - VNUS RFG2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree