Invivo - Millennia 3500
by Invivo

Invivo Millennia 3500 Forums

Updated  Jun 5 2019
1 Reply

I have in vivo millennia 3500 monitors that I have used in the past of vital signs monitoring and capnography in the past. The monitors are not currently operational and I want to be able to use them for basic vital sign monitoring and not capnography. Is there a cost-effective repair site that you can recommend? Thank you

RE: Invivo - Millennia 3500
Updated  Apr 19 2018
1 Reply

Need information on how to obtain operator manual and how to purchase acesory for this vital sign monitor including the EKG lead , pulse ox and NIBP connector .

0 Replies

como realizar mantenimiento preventivo a monitor de signos vitales MILLENIA 3500

0 Replies

Dear Support Team,

I would like to know the spare availability for  Invivo Millennia 3500 and Centurian 4000 machines. Also Please let us know this model  currently avaible or this model is obslete . We have the same machine in our , Hospital (Prince Saud Bin Jalawi Hospital, Al Hasa, KSA) installed on 2002. We need the spare support for this m achine also request you to send us the local agent details here in KSA. You can Contact me on alibomozah@yahoo.com  or Voice:+966-504921032.

Thanks With Regards,

Ali Bomozah.

Added  Mar 3 2015
0 Replies

We have three of these monitors at our ambulatory surgical center. I just received word this morning that the "risk avoidance/mitigating" company that the health care system is using wants to mandate alarm testing on all clinical devices that will include documented objective measurements.

I have been compiling a list of all of our clinical devices that are covered under this and including the manufacturers' requirements for alarm testing on each. I don't have the service manual for these and was wondering if anyone does, would you shoot me a copy? Barring that, could you make a copy of the page that includes the alarm testing and get that to me?

I'm trying to nip some of this in the bud; I really don't want to have to blow my budget on a couple of decibel meters (yes, the outside company wants it documented that way) that I don't really need.

Thanks!!

Updated  Sep 25 2015
7 Replies

I look for user manual and Service Manual category Patient monitor details; manufacturer INVIVO, model MILLENIA 3500

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Invivo - Millennia 3500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree