Fujifilm FCR CAPSULA XLII Forums

Added  Oct 31 2023
0 Replies

ERROR 10298

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR CAPSULA XLII

RE: Fujifilm - FCR CAPSULA XLII
Added  Oct 3 2023
0 Replies

Please, kindly help me to the solution for the capsular XL digitizer showing error 11710. 

email: femostic4success@gmail.com

Equipment: How to solve Error 11710 on Capsular XL Digitizer

Added  Jan 3 2023
0 Replies

When i start my my cr i got 10731 error

Added  Dec 29 2022
0 Replies

The film has come out of the case but not returned to the case after processing. The case can be removed but the film is not inside. The film is somewhere inside the processor. I can’t see how to get it to eject the film or return it to the case. Any ideas? Thank you.

Updated  Jun 4 2022
2 Replies

The CAPSULA fails to register the cassette and tells me fail registry and comes with an error code MD10014.what could that be please

Added  Dec 24 2021
0 Replies

how can I get the QC calibration Procedure for capsula XL II?

Updated  Nov 19 2021
4 Replies

Dear Someoe can help me to solve this issue error 11530, Console advance don't receive the image

Updated  Sep 1 2021
1 Reply

Not connecting show offline

Updated  Aug 19 2021
4 Replies

Hi please my capsula is showing offline and my desktop is not connecting to it

6 Replies

Hello Everyone, When i turned on Capsula XL2, after loading its direct go into maintenance utility menu without any button pressed on machine. i checked its buttons but all buttons in is normal conditions. Then my colleague engineer advised me to install APL through RU PC Tools, When i tried to install RU PC Tools its didn't complete. i tried it 2 times the installation process is not step forward on Talnet command. i observed while installation its show current version "0.0 V" instead of showing current version. Kindly guide me to cover this issue. Regards

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR CAPSULA XLII
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree