Draeger - Cato
by Draeger

Draeger Cato Forums

1 Reply

Hello all. Please help with the maintenance instructions on the Kato device. We do not have an image on the monitor. The fuses are serviceable. Ventilation occurs, but the monitor does not display data. I ask the service manual to send to servmedtech@gmail.com. Thank you.

RE: Draeger - Cato
Updated  Nov 15 2016
1 Reply

We have a device that does not work I want to repair, but I can not be repaired because there someone tried to repair without experience or knowledge in technology. he've damaged the power supply PCB of motherboard .....   dose anyone can help me please ... I need a power supply diagram or service manual

my Email twentland7@gmail.com

Added  Oct 2 2016
0 Replies

hello everybody.

i have drager machines cato edition and ahve this fault after 2 year unusable.

now I see on tree anaesthesia machine "service 120"," Nr 57"; "Nr 46" "Nr 16"

I need the table code of those errors

Thank you

Updated  Sep 6 2016
3 Replies

When i switch on the machine, this message appears on the screen. How can I fix it. I am in Nigeria in a small hospital. Thanks.

Updated  Sep 5 2016
1 Reply

Hi Everyone

We have an old Drager Cato Edition which now when we put it on gives us the reeor code: Fault #9

Any idea what it could be

Cheers

TB

Updated  Feb 27 2016
3 Replies

Is there somebody who can tell me how to enter service mode at Cato anesth machine so that i can change language?

I also need code to enter service code!!

Added  Feb 26 2016
0 Replies

Turning on Cato, got message: fault 16

After that Cato is not responding anymore!

Updated  Jan 20 2016
6 Replies

Help! Drager Cato! immediately when i turn on, on the ventilator message fault nr. 21! Then there is the self test. then when there is no message, I want to run it on, give me a message fault 7. sometimes starts correctly and running! but whenever his turn, produces, fault 21.

Updated  Aug 18 2015
6 Replies

Two drager cato, one has error 70 and the other has error 53

Please can anyone help

Chidire

Updated  Oct 9 2015
4 Replies

I need a copy of Drager Cato service manual. Can anybody help?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Cato
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree