by Philips

Philips Simply Go Forums

Updated  Jul 8 2023
2 Replies

Unit runs ,2min and shuts off

Equipment: Simply go

RE: Philips - Simply Go
5 Replies

I have a SimplyGo that puts up an error icon (triangle) and beeps after approximately 10 minutes of use. The machine still operates but beeps with the warning. No other codes or information. I have taken it apart to take a look at the filter and it along with the rest of the machine is SUPER clean. It only has 500 hours of run time. Any ideas what may be wrong?

Added  Jul 2 2022
0 Replies

I cant source batteries anywhere in the uk. Van you help

1 Reply

The unit with charged battery will start and run 4 min for 2 liters then is just cuts off , The unit has just been barley used.

Added  Oct 28 2016
0 Replies

can simply go be taken outside on rainy days?

Updated  Apr 25 2016
1 Reply

my dad recently purchased a used simply go macine from his care provider, he is now having problems with fuses blowing constantly in his van. what is going on?

0 Replies

the charge dose not last more than hour. this is on pulse at 2L. the book said 2hours but this is got me stumped. have checkl all connections but no real reason for not to charge to full to get 2 hour life. is there something that could be over looking.

0 Replies

have no problem with device. looking to learn more about the devise.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Simply Go
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree