Zoll X Series Forums

Updated  Dec 10 2022
2 Replies

When the monitor turns on and thr self test is complete the message 'short detected' is presented on the front of the screen!

Equipment: Zoll - X Series

RE: Zoll - X Series
Updated  Oct 10 2022
1 Reply

Anyone have experience with an X-Series that resets the timestamp 10 years back.

Updated  May 11 2022
1 Reply

I'm just in need of a service manual for Zoll X series defibrillator machine,kindly?

0 Replies

I just picked up a used zoll X series, but when I attempt to charge the battery through the equipment I get "battery communication failure". Battery contacts are good,

Updated  Jan 4 2021
1 Reply

Is there a override code for the Zoll X Series , like there is for the E & M Series?

Updated  Dec 26 2020
3 Replies

Hi i have a x series here which is showing a battery communication failure. I had to use the device until it self shutdown due to low battery. I have attached the x series now to the power brick but it will only turn on without battery. If i plug the battery in after poer on it shows a battery communication error. Is there a way to reset the battery without the external charger?

Updated  Jul 17 2020
1 Reply

How do I access configuration

Updated  Apr 21 2020
3 Replies

How do I find step by step instructions on replacing power adapter?

Updated  Nov 20 2019
3 Replies

Does anyone have experience with pairing the X-Series with Bluetooth devices which support PAN ? Windows 10 & MacOS 10.15.1 computer both appear to pair correctly, but the X-Series (2.32) reports 'Unable to pair'. Enabling DUN by sharing an internet connection via Bluetooth allows the pairing to succeed, but this isn't the configuration I was wanting to enable.

Updated  Sep 23 2019
1 Reply

explain rapid charge

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - X Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree