Siemens - Multix Select DR
by Siemens

Siemens Multix Select DR Forums

0 Replies

estou com erro 40617 , apersenta um barolho estranho no tubo e a imagem no foco grosso sai muito fusca, podem ajudar?

Equipment: siemens, multix select DR

RE: Siemens - Multix Select DR
Updated  Oct 16 2023
7 Replies

Hi everyone..

Does anyone have information about the x-ray tube used in this equipment?

Is it a normal size x-raytube like Siemens Ray-14 or is it a special small size model like the one used in Polymobil (P135/30R )?

Or any available for sale?

I appreciate any help.

Added  Mar 10 2023
0 Replies

What is the most common fix for error code 40480/80? Performed invertor calibrations with out issue. Intermittent early termination of exposure

Equipment: Multix Select DR

0 Replies

Err 10711/ 243 x rat terminated to early by releasing switch or error How to resolve this issue

Added  May 14 2019
0 Replies

I would like to ask a document for troubleshooting errors on our Xray machine. At start up the error FD in table: calibration period expired. Please recalibrate appears.

Updated  Jul 15 2018
1 Reply

I need make a calibration by software. Who can help me?

Updated  Mar 22 2018
1 Reply

IS THERE A USERS MANUAL MULTIX SELECT DR SIEMENS

Updated  Feb 21 2018
10 Replies

Dear All We had error 0023 and could fix it by re tightening contactor K2 and checking the cables. Now the problem is back and we checked again and noticed that K2 is not closing. There is no power on K2A1 and K2A2 coming from the board. We checked the output on the board directly, nothing. After refitting all parts we now get error 0001. We checked K2 with a 24v battery and it closes well. The cables from the board are also OK. Thanks a lot for any help! Btw. is it possible to get the service manual for the device?

Added  Aug 16 2016
0 Replies

Hi,

I am looking to purchase brakes for the tube stand vertical movement (new or refurbished) for a Siemens Multix Swing.

Please contact me if you have any information regarding this.

Thanks.

Updated  Apr 14 2016
2 Replies

I am thinking of purchasing this equipment. However the poor power situation will require we must install back up systems. I will like to know the power consumption of the Multix Select DR.

THANK YOU

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Multix Select DR
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree