Siemens - Acuson S2000
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson S2000 Forums

Added  Dec 27 2023
0 Replies

Our system stopped booting after transport.  I have re-seated the connections to the power supply but would also like to do the same with the card cage.  Can anyone telll me the best way to access the cards so I can make sure they are seated properly.

RE: Siemens - Acuson S2000
2 Replies

Siemens - Acuson S2000 does not turn on, the green light on the power button flashes, the power supply and battery ok LEDs are on on the power supply. The battery has the correct voltages, but the computer does not turn on nor does the equipment.

Any suggestions please, if you can help me with the service manual that would be perfect.

Added  Feb 23 2023
0 Replies

I had Siemens come in and reboot the machine. Now every time I take an image it makes a noise and I was wondering if anyone knew how to take it off? The Siemens tech didn’t know how to turn it off. It never used to make that noise before and I’ve been using this machine for almost two years. Thanks!

Updated  Sep 11 2022
1 Reply

The monitor remains black when the power button is pressed. The monitor appears not to power on though I can hear the fans are running. I have tried using an external monitor and it records no signal either. I have also tried to print but it does not work either. Initially the monitor would periodically freeze and flicker. the keyboard buttons and trackball would all be unresponsive during this phase. Mark.

Updated  Nov 17 2021
1 Reply

The transducer are not selecting on the screen even though it changes on the port& no change though the table shows a change in probe

Added  Aug 24 2021
0 Replies

Has anyone had a S2000 where the monitor will not turn off?

Updated  Aug 20 2021
4 Replies

If somebody have the sm fot the siemens Acuson S2000

Updated  Aug 18 2021
1 Reply

Hi to every one . I have a problem with a S2000. After reboot we haven't sound at the PW doppler. The led with the speaker at the panel is off an when i press the knob it's change to microphone and the microphone led is on.

2 Replies

After and INcomplete booting, I press the power button to shutdown or restart or cancel but track ball will not move. System has not been used for a long time, I need help. Thanks in advance.

0 Replies

Siemens acuson s2000 boots till a pop-up appears with SYSTEM ERRROR OCCURED, RESTART SYSTEM TO RESTORE FUNCTIONALITY SERVICE ID: US_IMG_61_210627043553 A SYSTEM ERROR OCCURED IN ABS. RESTART SYSTEM TO RESTORE FUNCTIONALITY, finished counting and grey page came up with same pup up, I guess I might need to reinstall software, please anyone with a help. I'm thankful already

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson S2000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree