CareFusion Alaris PC 8015 Forums

Updated  Jun 20 2023
3 Replies

Whenever I press the System On key, the red arrow starts blinking and the unit beeps until i press the System on key again. I've tried holding the tamper to go into maintenance mode and that doesn't work either. 

It has a battery from this year. I charged it overnight and the issue continues this morning. Not sure if others have ran into this or what else to try. 

RE: CareFusion - Alaris PC 8015
0 Replies

Customer states, "Pump infusing faster than times set, pls sent to Bio." I performed a test infusion using this device, a known good PC unit and a known good IV pump. I found that the customer was correct. For some reason, IV pumps run faster when connected to this device than a normal one. I flashed the firmware in an attempt resolve the issue but no change was observed. If a pump is on the upper end of rate calibration the effect is enough to through the infusion volume outside calibration. Has anyone had this issue before and how do I make a repair? Thanks.

4 Replies

I got a brain the user wrote that it failed battery conditioning test(hereby referred to as "BCT") twice. So I do my own BCT and I get this issue. The time to completion is stuck at 00:00 for about 24 hours. So I turn the unit off, check the battery connection pins, bend them slightly to give them better contact with the battery, install a new battery and try again. Same issue, so I leave the brain running for much longer to see if that fixes it with no luck. Lastly, I tried taking apart the unit and putting it back together just in case there was some lose connection causing the problem. No dice. There are no error codes in the logs that has helped me out. So I'm wondering, is this a logic board or a power supply issue, what else should I try and where can I get the correct part?

0 Replies

My fleet of 8015s has the wireless connectivity for the drug library updates from the server... They do not have nurse call though strangly enough. I see the 8000 board for inserting to enable the nurse call cables, but the service manual only shows the nurse call board alone with a blank on each side. Does anyone have the 8015s with wireless and the nurse call optional board together? I can not seem to find the right data on if this is possible. Thanks guys! mrstan

Updated  May 10 2021
7 Replies

I am having an issue with the network configuration on this PC unit. Upon trying to transfer the network package over the software states that the PC unit/RF card is not supported or is not compatible with the NETWORK Config provided. I have tried clearing the network package and no avail. Ive contacted alaris and tech support does not seem to know how to fix this problem.

Updated  Apr 23 2020
1 Reply

1. I would like to know what the code is about please? 2. How to solve this error?255-32784-275

2 Replies

How do I find the Password for System Options Network Status?

Updated  Sep 20 2019
3 Replies

1. I would like to know what the code is about please? 2. How to solve this error? Thank you very much for all your helps

1 Reply

What IV Pumps have you got whose specifications and model-specific preventive maintenance include KVO default, settings ranges, and accuracy tolerances? We are looking for references that specify KVO flow rate testing and include tolerances (Pass/Fail criteria)

5 Replies

Hello, Does anybody out her have the Maintenance Software v.10.33 for the Alaris 8015? I tried to get it from the manufacture but they were no help. I have some updated PC's and some pumps that are not and they don't work together. I am willing to pay for it also. Thanks in advance, Francis

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: CareFusion - Alaris PC 8015
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree