Baxter Gambro Phoenix System Forums

Added  Nov 4 2023
0 Replies

Can you please tell me how to disinfect the who port

Equipment: Baxter - Gambro Phoenix System

RE: Baxter - Gambro Phoenix System
Added  Feb 18 2023
0 Replies

Hello, I need a supplier of parts and blood lines for the Caribbean (Dominican Republic) I have 13 Gambro machines that a customer bought

Updated  Nov 8 2021
1 Reply

keep getting UF alarms fluid removal is correct

Updated  Sep 29 2021
2 Replies

We have 2 machines down with a "blood pump not turning in the correct direction " error. Yes we called tech support, 3 times. We have done everything the book says. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Replies

I am selling 21 Gambro Phoenix Dialysis machines to a customer who lives in the UK but will be sending them to Jamaica. I need a vendor for the supplies preferably in Jamaica but the UK would also work. Can anyone help? Thank You and have a good day!! Dylan

1 Reply

has anyone needed to replace the rings around these transducers that monitor pressures? we were told when we purchased these machines if these rings are going bad they may need replaced? and where would we purchase them from?

Updated  Jul 3 2019
5 Replies

Hello all, Please can someone give me the password for Gambro Phoenix ? I need it to make calibrations and checks on some machines. Thanks in advance

Updated  Apr 13 2019
7 Replies

We are trying to find Catalog to some part for the Gambro Baxter Phoenix System. The catalog will help us identify the part we need to buy.

Updated  Jul 23 2018
3 Replies

in pi po test it passes + pressures but fails - under -300 looking for quick ideas in trouble shooting. I'm new biomed in this dept. for gambro phoenix?

8 Replies

WHERE CAN I PUT THE CLEANING CARTRIDGE A AND C IN A GAMBRO PHOENIX DIALYSIS MACHINE

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Baxter - Gambro Phoenix System
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree