Nikkiso - Model DBB-05
by Nikkiso

Nikkiso Model DBB-05 Forums

1 Reply

How to bypass total conductivity alarm upper (lower)

Equipment: Nikisso db05

RE: Nikkiso - Model DBB-05
Added  Apr 8 2023
0 Replies

Comment calibrer les pression PT1

Equipment: Nikkiso - Model DBB-05

0 Replies

Hello, Error message on NIKKISO DBB-05 asks to do the following checks. check the connection to the pressure fittings. Check the PàS2 body installation (blood pump 2) UP2P mode not selected? Filter Flooded pressure? I checked but i don't see the cause. Please help me.

Added  Apr 22 2022
0 Replies

Alarm on fine and micro bubbles.what do we do?

0 Replies

Hello Everyone, How can we convert the German Language to English Please help me out. Thanks

Updated  Jul 23 2020
3 Replies

Hello. TFD 185. What exactly should I do?

2 Replies

Hello, I have a pressure problem at the inlet of the dialyzer. The machine refuses to execute a disinfection because the PT13 in the open air does not give 0+/-10mmHg.Even when you change the pressure sensor board with another board that works well, there is always this problem of pressure fluctuation. I calibrated the zero and the span of the PT13 sensor, but the result is still not good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Updated  May 12 2020
1 Reply

Ich suche eine ausführliche Betriebsanleitung

0 Replies

In the DM02 Test i have TFD205 Transducer test faild I'm check the zero point and span to pt2 & pt3 in service program 3.x And setting usine syringe ,guage and clamp The pt2 pressure was -13 mmhg The pt3 pressure was 6 mmgh The DM02 TEST Passed But the DM03 Test faild and i have again TFD205 Transducer faild Note that the values of the sensors remained properly adjusted

0 Replies

What is the recommended interval for PPM (maintenance) of DBB-05 dialysis machine? (every 6 months, ...?)

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Nikkiso - Model DBB-05
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree