Siemens - Acuson X300
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson X300 Forums

1 Reply

I have a problem with a Siemens Acuson X300 ultrasound device, it is showing a shutdown msg. "The system is shutting down automatically to prevent permanent damage, please contact siemens service". The AC video editing app and the DC source seem to be normal, the HD has already been replaced but the problem remains, would anyone have already caught this defect in any repair that can direct me to the problem?

RE: Siemens - Acuson X300
Updated  Feb 14 2022
1 Reply

how i resolve a problem which an acuson x3 appair cooler fans non fucntional

1 Reply

The computer is just starting up and the ultrasound turns off and the oct led turns on at the source. i remove the rc card and it stays on

2 Replies

Hello fellow technicians, I have an OCP error on a SIEMENS ACUSON X300 ultrasound unit. The scenario is that the drive shuts down 5-10 seconds after a successful boot sequence. Can you clarify for me what could be the component or PCB assembly that causes this issue? Thanks in advance for your quick responses Steinco Industrial Solutions, Inc.

2 Replies

Hi friends, I am new with Siemens Acuson X300 systems. I've just check the system a few. The standy button is off (another systems keep the standby button on while the equipment is off). Please can you suggest some tests for trying to find out the problem? Can anybody share the service manual? ________________________________ https://gordonbullard.com/

Updated  Nov 1 2021
1 Reply

Need help in the steps of how to defrag Siemens acuson x300 system

Updated  Sep 25 2021
3 Replies

Could I please have a service manual (Siemens Acuson X300)

Updated  Sep 21 2021
2 Replies

why my system displayed "The system is shutting down automatically to prevent permanent damage, please contact siemens service" for ultrasound Siemens X 300

Updated  Aug 22 2021
Updated  Aug 13 2021
1 Reply

Please can someone explain how to perform check disk operation on Siemens Acuson X300 ultrasound machine to find and recover bad disk sectors. Please outline the procedures from putting on the machine through the service to the machine shut down. Thank you in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson X300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree