Siemens - Acuson X150
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson X150 Forums

Added  Jun 9 2019
0 Replies

I have acquires 2 acuson x150 model and the C-mode doesnt turn on. All other modes turns on and works. Is there anything i should do?

RE: Siemens - Acuson X150
Updated  May 17 2019
2 Replies

Hello! Greetings from Venezuela, I have a problem with the aforementioned equipment, within a few minutes of turning it on it turns itself off. Emitting a sound like alarm. I do not have a service manual or more information on how to deal with this problem, if someone could help me in any way, I would be very grateful. yohanemes@gmail.com

Updated  May 15 2019
1 Reply

Hi... I have problem with x150 ultrasound machine .. When doing dopler the color will not appear ..plz what am i going to do ..is it from the settings or i should upload new software

Updated  Nov 5 2018
2 Replies

Hi All: I have a Siemens X-150 with problems to retain the Preset Configuration. After setup and configure all the measurements and Image parameters all the settings lost after the system boot up. I think is a software problem. If someone had this problem before please let me know to see alternatives to resolve this failure. I think a software reloading is an alternative to make the correction but I never done before. Please any suggestions to: hommybiomedical@gmail.com Thank you

Updated  Oct 16 2018
1 Reply

BOOT FAILURE AND YELLOW LIGHT ON POWER SUPPLY NEXT TO 'OCP' ONLY ANY HELP?

Updated  Jun 27 2017
2 Replies

Machine didn't turn on this am. Siemens tell me that the machine received a powerful shock and needs a new power supply (Part # 10349228) & by the way it costs $2850.00 reconditioned or new for $3300.00? More good news........it is not covered under warranty??? Any insights about what happened and a cost effective approach to repair? My phone is 310-498-2871. Thanks

Updated  May 19 2017
7 Replies

Do anybody have a Siemens Acuson X150 Service Manual?

3 Replies

Power supply +- 100 volts not present if transducer PCB attached to machine is problem in the power supply or in the PCB ?

Updated  Jan 28 2017
4 Replies

Hello,

Recently I have been experiencing issues with my Ultrasound, It started by a set of messages regarding a fan that is not working properly, I have already found out the culprit  and was waiting for the replacement part to arrive, but recently, since I do still work with it until I get the replacement fan, It stopped booting.

And by that I don't mean that it doesen't turn on, it does, but stays stuck on the boot screen, with the Acuson X150 logo and all. Does anyone know by chance what would cause this issue? Or is it just because the fan's not working?

Thanks,

Updated  Sep 28 2016
1 Reply

Can anyone help me out with service manuel..dm@medimaging.co.uk... Many thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson X150
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree