Siemens - Acuson X150
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson X150 Forums

Added  Sep 21 2016
0 Replies

Hello,

My siemens x150 ultrasound machine getting off while booting,can anybody guide me to rectify this

sarath

sarath@ultrasoundindia.com

RE: Siemens - Acuson X150
Added  Aug 10 2016
0 Replies

I'm trying to connect my Acuson x150 to a TV for an external monitor for patients to watch. What output cable is best?

4 Replies

I need urgent ultrasound Service Manual Siemens ACUSON x -150 . My email: saldanha11@gmail.com I appreciate the support and attention of all forum.

Added  Mar 29 2016
0 Replies

Hello everyone!! I am Brazilian and work with maintenance of medical equipment . I need service manual of Acuson x -150 . My email: saldanha11@gmail.com thank everyone for their support and attention

0 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual or power distribution diagram? System powers on and works noemal. After about 5 minutes it shuts off. Rear power supply LED's change. OCP and DC light yellow. Power LED changes from solid to flash. Running diagnostics while it was up got just one failure, -2 v failed and said -1.68. This sounds like the DC/DC PS, but others have pointed to the AC/AC supply ( where the LED's are located) Would like to be more sure of which power supply is most likely. Thanks! / Bill 949.734.0119 bward@freedomimaging.com Skype b.r.ward

Updated  Aug 25 2015
2 Replies

System shuts off after 3-5 minutes. OCP and DC led's light yellow and Green POWER led changes from solid to flashing when it shuts itself down. System appears good until shut off. Was able to run digs. Showed -2 VDC fail at -1.68. Is anything likely besides the power supply? Power distributation diagram or manual would be appreciated. Thanks. / Bill

skype b.r.ward (no spaces)

Added  Aug 19 2015
0 Replies

I need service manual please. A power distribution diagram and power on sequence flow chart would also help. Thanks for any help.

Updated  Jun 15 2015
2 Replies

need service manual for x150 reboots after turning on not loading aplication on the u nit

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson X150
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree