Medical Illumination - Centurion Excel
by Medical Illumination

Medical Illumination Centurion Excel Forums

Updated  Mar 3 2021
6 Replies

On the Centurion Excel light are the arm pivot points a bearing or a pin and sleeve type?

RE: Medical Illumination - Centurion Excel
15 Replies

The model number of the unit I have is 021515 - it is a two light unit. I have tested both bulbs, both lampholder assemblies and both fuses. They all work properly (I have swapped them from one head to the other). The voltage measures the same on both heads where the lampholder assemblies plug in. So I am finding nothing wrong, but neither bulb or lampholder assembly works on one of the heads.

Added  Jun 10 2015
0 Replies

I am looking for a replacement wrench to adjust the arm of my in ceiling surgical lights.  They are exceLED lights.  The wrench we had was flat.  It was misplaced and I am trying to locate another one to purchase.  Otherwise if anyone knows of another way to adjust them.  

Thank you 

Updated  Aug 2 2013
3 Replies

My lamp is ceiling-mounted and about 1 year old. It will not stay positioned and keeps lowering. I have tried to tighten the joint that will not hold but I cannot get this problem resolved. What do I need to do? IS this a warranty issue?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medical Illumination - Centurion Excel
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree