Medical Illumination - MEDI-LITE REFLECTOR LIGHT
by Medical Illumination

Medical Illumination MEDI-LITE REFLECTOR LIGHT Forums

Updated  Sep 3 2019
1 Reply

Looking for a replacement handle for the Medi Lite Model #011314. Medical Illumination does not make the part anymore.

RE: Medical Illumination - MEDI-LITE REFLECTOR LIGHT
0 Replies

The unit has a label to use 0001727 replacement bulb. Ordered 150T10/HAL-SHORT from Interlight.biz and verified from them that this is the correct replacement. However, this bulb casts a dark shadow in the center of the beam. Had to put the old bulb back in. Any suggestions on a replacement that will not cause the shadow issue? Thanks

3 Replies

Broke the green cylinder so need to see if anyone has one for sale

Updated  Oct 31 2017
1 Reply

Need replacement bulb holder; screw in ceramic shell and mounting bracket.

Added  Mar 29 2016
0 Replies

Hello 

I replaced the bots at the top of the arm and am having a very difficult time putting it back it together - I can't figure out how to replce the pressurized gasket back together with the arm bolts - called support at Medi-Ill., but the manual is of little help - thank you Kyle 

Updated  Feb 17 2016
1 Reply

Our cylinder broke that covers the light bulb on our medi-lite surgery light model # 011314 serial # 070307  and we cannot find replacement. Any ideas?

Added  Nov 24 2015
Added  May 7 2015
0 Replies

The gasket at the point where the light pivots has come partially out.

Added  Feb 7 2015
0 Replies

I am converting a ceiling mount to a wall mount.  Do you know where I could get a wall mount for my current light?

Thank you,

Ryan

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medical Illumination - MEDI-LITE REFLECTOR LIGHT
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree