Philips - WITT Biomedical Series IV
by Philips

Philips WITT Biomedical Series IV Forums

2 Replies

We are trying to restore the hard drive on the Host Machine on our Witt Biomedical Calysto Image IV System from the restoration CD's but the disc 1 CD is corrupted. It is the "WittImage_G5Host_XPP-BC845DL_11-06-07" image file. We are looking for a source for another set. Any direction is appreciated.

RE: Philips - WITT Biomedical Series IV
1 Reply

ican i comunicat with an engineer expert in Witt Haemodynamic system?

0 Replies

Hi there,

I have a question about how landmark points are identified in ventricular pressure and ECG traces using the WITT biomedical software for heart catheter measurements. For example, peak of of ventricular pressure, end diastole and the R wave in an ECG lead. The way these points are calculated is very important to my research and we would appreciate it if we can have some descriptions of how these points are being consistently identified. Pseudo-code algorithm descriptions would be great. If that's giving away too much, then we would welcome any brief verbal descriptions.

Many thanks,

Jenny

Updated  Jun 5 2015
20 Replies

Having trouble getting NIBP to continually take. Does anyone have a service manual for this system or may be able to help me. Please let me know. Witt's customer service is not the greatest.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - WITT Biomedical Series IV
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree