GE HealthCare - Optima XR200amx
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Optima XR200amx Forums

Updated  Nov 29 2023
2 Replies

Hello, I have just bought the GE Optima xr200 amx at a medical auction website. The system had no HD and operating system. I would like assistance in procuring the operating system. Thank you

Equipment: GE Optima xr200 amx

RE: GE HealthCare - Optima XR200amx
Updated  Dec 14 2022
1 Reply

How to fix drive error in optima xr200amx?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Optima XR200amx

0 Replies

I have a GE model OEC Fluorostar 5500 equipment, and it is presenting a comunication failure on the COM2 port, I checked the comunication cables of the port with the 766 interface and everything is fine, does anyone have experience with this failure?

Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I have an Optima XR200AMX. The Mantis power supply has an LED indicating it is getting AC power, but the LED for the output is not lit. Do I need a new Mantis power supply? I disconect J2 and J3 and the problem persists. Any other suggestions?

Updated  May 2 2018
4 Replies

Hi, I have an Optima XR200AMX. The Mantis power supply has an LED indicating it is getting AC power, but the LED for the output is not lit. Do I need a new Mantis power supply? I moved the jumper for the heartbeat and no change. Any other suggestions?

Updated  Mar 11 2018
3 Replies

4 months ago the device it was not using. But, now the machine it os not runnig

0 Replies

What are the dimensions (length, width, height) and weight for shipping

Added  Jan 29 2017
0 Replies

I need service manual for GE optima XR200amx. pls help. thank you

2 Replies

What is entailed in upgrading the Optima XR200 from analog to fully digital besides the Flash Pad?

4 Replies

I have a Optima XR200 that was left plugged in for a few days and now the batteries dont seem to be working.  After letting the system discharge, I left it plugged in over night and the batteries were only 50 percent charged.

Any ideas?  Also, does anyone have a service manual for this so I can test the charging circuit?

Thank you

kevin.zettl@yahoo.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Optima XR200amx
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree