Datex Ohmeda - S/5 Avance Carestation
by Datex Ohmeda

Datex Ohmeda S/5 Avance Carestation Forums

Updated  Oct 9 2023
1 Reply

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to switch the language on the monitor?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - S/5 Avance Carestation
Updated  May 19 2021
5 Replies

Hello, can anyone help me out. I have a Datex Ohmeda Avance S/5. The equipment showed up a message with no battery backup, I changed the two batteries of 12V each. But the message still on the screen and when I tried to disconnect the power cord the equipment turned off, as well the batteries are fully charged. Is there something I should look on besides the batteries?

Updated  Jan 28 2021
8 Replies

Hi guys, after changing the gas mixer board the machine starts only to a screen showing " System Failure" and continuous alarming from the screen alarm and from the power control board. Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks on advance

3 Replies

Por Favor mi estimada COMUNIDAD necesito el manual de usuario de esta maquina de anestesia Datex ohmeda s/5 Avance de antemano Gracias

7 Replies

After system start up there are two popup boxes located at the top of the machines checkout screen that say "Set Alt O2 Flow! Check Agent Setting!".

Other machines do not display this message and this only happens when first powered up. If you restart the machine this message does not re-appear.

Could this be aproblem with the Alt O2 switch, mixer, transducer issue or something else?

* Machine has version 8.01 software

Updated  Jan 11 2014
2 Replies

When switch on the machine it doesn't make the self test and when start the case it gives an alarm (Alternate O2 Screen), so should I replace the mixer or just one valve?

Updated  Aug 22 2013
4 Replies

Esteemed Listers Have any of you who owns the GE Avance anesthesia machines experienced the following: when you perform the machine self tests you get the leak >750 ml with the water trap condenser mounted on the breathing circuit assembly. Jiggling of the condenser will or will not make retests pass. If you remove the condenser and place plug cover on breathing assembly you get instant pass. It seems to us that the weight of the condenser assembly may be causing another joined port to leak. We have experienced a large amount of condenser failures and even the replacements are giving us leaking problems. The largest user complaints recently has been these leaking machine checks. Anyone in Biomedland feeling my same pain? Thanks for any advise or sympathy. David Stiles

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datex Ohmeda - S/5 Avance Carestation
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree