Philips - EPIQ 7
by Philips

Philips EPIQ 7 Forums

0 Replies

Al frizar la imagen para hacer una medición, luego se desea que vuelva la imagen en tiempo real pero el equipo no responde. Cuál puede ser la causa? He realizado la prueba de sistema y he escaneado el disco y en ninguna de las dos acciones arroja que exista un error

RE: Philips - EPIQ 7
Added  Oct 1 2021
0 Replies

Hello, we have philips epiq 7 with software version 5.0.2.94 at our Clinic. (in Georgia/Country) we were asked by US representatives that are working with us with a project if our machine has 3 D MPR software or Clearvue ... or how it can be installed on our machine. (or if it supports this software) any information is greatly appreciated. I couldnt get in touch with an official philips tech support... is there any email adress that is valid. thank you in advance.

0 Replies

Customer said that the units lock release works when not plugged in to the wall. Is this a battery problem.

Added  Dec 24 2020
0 Replies

I have a unit that is not locking the control station - I tightened the locking screw on the back that fixed the issue of it not locking the height but is there another - it is still not locking from side to side? Does anyone have a schematic or blow-up diagram?

Updated  Jun 26 2020
5 Replies

Hello all. I am having problems with a Epiq 7cv that is freezing . When this happens a message pops up to restart the system. The message also has the following error: DiagCode:207.2498.2D62.6 SoftwareBuildVersion: 4.0.2.525 I ran system test. Passed. Performed disk defrag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

I work on mostly GE ultrasounds which allow you to change the scanning frequency but some of the Philips units I see don't have a way to change this that I've found other than changing the depth. The depth can't be changed without the frequency changing as well. Is there a way to change depth or frequency independently? Also it displays the frequency in Hz instead of MHz, is it actually scanning at such low frequencies or are they just dropping the units?

Updated  May 6 2020
1 Reply

Epiq 7c Could someone help me with an excerpt from the service manual indicating the values of:

Hot / Neutral

Current Draw (normal / peak) 1

Power Draw (normal / peak) 1

Neutral-to-Ground

Line Loss

Distortion

Common Mode Noise

Normal Mode Noise

this because the manual I don't have this information

Updated  Apr 30 2020
2 Replies

I have a Philips Epiq7 that powers on for about a second or two but then shuts back down. It then tries over and over to turn on only to turn itself off each time. Anyone ever have this issue? Thanks!

0 Replies

Philips Epiq 5/7 - LCD Monitor - Removal For more information, visit https://conquestimaging.com/

3 Replies

During Diagnostics the acquisition board fails. We believe it to be a software issue to cause it to fail. has anyone heard anything like this? If so what steps can be taken to repair the board to get back to operating status?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - EPIQ 7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree