Philips - EPIQ 7
by Philips

Philips EPIQ 7 Forums

Updated  Sep 25 2023
1 Reply

Hello, I changed my hard disks and after installing the software, I am getting error 514. I think it is the bios raid settings. Can anyone with the hard disk replacement procedure help?

Equipment: Philips - EPIQ 7

RE: Philips - EPIQ 7
Updated  Mar 15 2023
2 Replies

I have reloaded the 1.5.8 SW on our Epiq 7G and the system now says my serial number is 0000000000 and all the original options have disappeared. Has anyone had a similar experience and knows how to get the serial number back?

1 Reply

Al frizar la imagen para hacer una medición, luego se desea que vuelva la imagen en tiempo real pero el equipo no responde. Cuál puede ser la causa? He realizado la prueba de sistema y he escaneado el disco y en ninguna de las dos acciones arroja que exista un error

Updated  Jun 26 2020
5 Replies

Hello all. I am having problems with a Epiq 7cv that is freezing . When this happens a message pops up to restart the system. The message also has the following error: DiagCode:207.2498.2D62.6 SoftwareBuildVersion: 4.0.2.525 I ran system test. Passed. Performed disk defrag. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

I work on mostly GE ultrasounds which allow you to change the scanning frequency but some of the Philips units I see don't have a way to change this that I've found other than changing the depth. The depth can't be changed without the frequency changing as well. Is there a way to change depth or frequency independently? Also it displays the frequency in Hz instead of MHz, is it actually scanning at such low frequencies or are they just dropping the units?

Updated  May 6 2020
1 Reply

Epiq 7c Could someone help me with an excerpt from the service manual indicating the values of:

Hot / Neutral

Current Draw (normal / peak) 1

Power Draw (normal / peak) 1

Neutral-to-Ground

Line Loss

Distortion

Common Mode Noise

Normal Mode Noise

this because the manual I don't have this information

Updated  Apr 30 2020
2 Replies

I have a Philips Epiq7 that powers on for about a second or two but then shuts back down. It then tries over and over to turn on only to turn itself off each time. Anyone ever have this issue? Thanks!

3 Replies

During Diagnostics the acquisition board fails. We believe it to be a software issue to cause it to fail. has anyone heard anything like this? If so what steps can be taken to repair the board to get back to operating status?

Updated  Feb 20 2019
2 Replies

I've run into some issues on one of my Epiq 7C units. We recently had a software corruption. I had back up copies of the hard drives, but this did not solve the issue. My thoughts are one of my backup drives may have been bad. Upon further discussion, it was brought up that the two patient data drives are in a RAID. Is there a correct or "safe" way to make back up copies of the RAID drives? I have both a Disc Jockey and a Startech HDD duplicator. I'm confident removing the main SSD and duplicating out of the ultrasound is fine, but perhaps there was something in my set up that was incorrect when cloning the RAID drives? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Updated  Jan 15 2019
13 Replies

Hello, I am getting an intermittent error 200.8D48.8PYN.23 occurring a couple weeks apart. can anyone provide guidance to what is causing this error. Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - EPIQ 7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree