GE HealthCare - LOGIQ A5
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ A5 Forums

0 Replies

Hello, as I have problems with an APS power supply (5140505), I came across an old thread here in the forum during my research. The original problem was that the machine booted, but when the ultrasound software started, the machine kept restarting. With the help of GE support, the problem was identified as aged capacitors in the power supply. Whenever the high voltage was tapped at the power supply it would break down. I then sent the power supply to an external repair service, but I got it back without function, supposedly repaired. In order to be able to check something further, I would urgently need a circuit diagram. Could anyone help me here? Greetings Helmut

Equipment: Logiq A5

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ A5
Added  Apr 1 2021
0 Replies

Need the user manual GE logiq A5

Updated  Sep 13 2018
8 Replies

Hi, I dont have sound on this device. I even installed WindowsXP with all drivers. I can play mp3s, but there is no sound. The AC97 Test says nothign is connected to audio out jacks. I can only see the microhpone jack on the front and would liek to know, where are the speakers connected to on the inner system ? The mainboard with the CPU does not have audio out jacks. Regards,

Updated  Jul 6 2018
3 Replies

Is there a 3D/4D transducer probe for a GE LOGIQ A5 that would work with my ultrasound machine/

0 Replies

Hello everybody, We are looking for GE logiq A5 Password for activate doppler funcktion. Does anybody have this passwor or can provide this for me ?\ Best Regards !

0 Replies

I stored pictures of joint examination in the feature of a left and right picture in

one. Now I want to do measurement of already stored examinations. I can only reproduce the right handed side of the picture. How do I do measurements on the left hand side?

Dr. Ludemann, Germany

Updated  May 30 2016
7 Replies

Hi,

My ecógrafo is not booting and shutting down. It tries run SO, but only appears "no connected" in screen.

I can not restore SO with CD, so I dont have bios password.

Thanks and best regards.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ A5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree