Cardinal Health - Alaris PCA Module
by Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Alaris PCA Module Forums

Updated  Apr 11 2018
1 Reply

Unit is alerting for calibration. When running calibration, PCA passes barrel clamp calibration but fails the next step which is plunger force calibration. Just alerts "calibration needed" while trying to calibrate?? Any suggestions?

RE: Cardinal Health - Alaris PCA Module
0 Replies

This is the wrong service manual for this item.  This is a stand-alone PCA which is from Alaris, but it is not the one from the picture of the modular units.. Not sure if this catagory is the modular PCA or the standalone unit.. 

Updated  Feb 11 2015
3 Replies

Does anyone know if you can or where I can order just the wiper assembly that is part of the Lower Housing Assembly kit from Alaris part number 148188-100?  I don't really need the rest of the kit and wanted to know if anyone has been able to source just the wiper assembly that appears to be the common failure point on this device.  Just trying to save some $$$

3 Replies

The LCD has been replaced and it still has the same error: The LCD is working, but there is no backlight. Any suggestions?

Added  Apr 10 2013
0 Replies

How much volume is left in the PCA syringe when this alarm sounds and does the syringe empty alarm sound when there is still some volume remaining or only when the syring is truly empty?

Added  Jul 10 2012
0 Replies

What tubing # do you order for the Alaris PCA Pump Model 8120?

Updated  Mar 2 2012
1 Reply

Is the Alaris PCA pump able to accept any size syringe from any manufacturer?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Cardinal Health - Alaris PCA Module
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree