Olympus - OER Pro
by Olympus

Olympus OER Pro Forums

Updated  May 24 2022
1 Reply

Need user and service manuals to understand how to install, use and communicate with OER-4 using serial port in case of trouble shoot. Thanks Altaf drabaqir@yahoo.com

RE: Olympus - OER Pro
Added  May 19 2021
0 Replies

Anyone know if there is software, access code, PM parts required to do a PM on an OER Pro? Do you have to factory trained to be able to order PM parts? Thanks.

Updated  May 19 2021
1 Reply

I Need Service Manual Olympus OER-A Disinfector show error E-61 Any one guide me. Thanks in advance

Updated  Apr 1 2021
1 Reply

how to change filters

Updated  Feb 2 2021
2 Replies

What does E73 means?

Updated  Oct 18 2020
2 Replies

What could be possible solution for error 51, for endoscope washer, OER 2, olympus......

Updated  Sep 24 2019
2 Replies

Looking to install this system in new surgery center, can someone provide me the schematics for the plumbing and how the temperature setting should be coming from the water supply to the unit

0 Replies

Anyone out there in Biomed land that can supply me with the recommended PM checklist or procedure. Thanks

0 Replies

looking for feed back on the OER Pro compared to the Advantage plus medivator as for reliability and maintenance cost.

Added  Sep 3 2018
0 Replies

Just purchased a pre owned OER Pro. Error 83 comes up when powered on. 5a fuse keeps blowing on the US board next to the motherboard. Not tested the board components yet but would like to hear if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it? Thanks Andy

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Olympus - OER Pro
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree