GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

1 Reply

I'm tring to locate a service manual for the GE OEC 9900 carm that has a parts list and hopefully a section for replacement procedures. Can anyone email me a copy? Thank you.

Keith

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
0 Replies

does anyone know the video output resolution and refresh rate for this? ie 1280x1024 @60hz. and if it is 60hz, is it actual or like 59.97

0 Replies

Hi! Our equipment when we push the xray button, it shows a very scratchy and grey image and starts to shut down. This happens in long surguries when we have to give more that 140 images. Like if it gets hot and needs to shut down... I have pictures. contact me if you want to see them. ricardonunoamaro@sapo.pt

Updated  May 12 2014
1 Reply

I have a 9900 C-Arm, Of course this is intermittent!

When booting up system, sometimes it gets stuck and will not complete . The C-arm arrows get stuck at 5 arrows. The workstation just has the loading bar in the middle. Shut down try again and it works. Cable connections are good, Power cord is good. Another issue is Corruption Images Deleted error messages. Sometimes when saving patient images the Xray techs gets this message. The UPS is working correctly, boot-up sequence I verified. Do you need a curtain service laptop to login and check any logs ? Not sure what ArcNet is or Utility suite is ? This system is from 2011, any idea's ? Thanks

0 Replies

Dear all, 

I am facing a problem with GE C-Arm model OCE 9900.

1-  Some time system during startup doesent go to ready position.

2-  when system gets ready for expose after every two or three exposes system is hanged.

Need  Swift response.

Regards

jalal

Updated  May 27 2014
1 Reply

Dear all, 

I am facing a problem with GE C-Arm model OCE 9900.

1-  Some time system during startup doesent go to ready position.

2-  when system gets ready for expose after every two or three exposes system is hanged.

Need  Swift response.

Regards

jalal

Updated  May 4 2014
1 Reply

hello I have 9900 elitte during expose it become hang.no tach screen work.nothing work total system become hang.and the light above the touch become red.what is the problem in my unite.

Updated  Apr 16 2014
1 Reply

Are there any special requirements with regard to the room construction for using an OEC 9900 Elite Premium Digital Mobile C-arm?  For example, lead shielding, etc.

Updated  Feb 24 2015
3 Replies

Hello,

I have a GE OEC 9900 Elite that gives the error message...

"CORRUPTED IMAGES DELETED

Curruped images were detected at bootup and could not be repaired. These images have been deleted. This may be the result of a power loss or improper shutdown."

1. I was trained at OEC on this system a year ago.

2. I have performed the UPS checkout procedure and it passes.

3. I measured the battery voltage on each battery and all are above 13 volts DC. The batteries were on my work bench.

4. I timed the boot up and shut down of a known good 9900 and they both boot and shut down in the same amount of time give or take a second.

5. This problem happens every time the system is tuned off then turned on.

Thank you for your help...

Updated  Sep 25 2015
6 Replies

Hello,

I have a GE OEC 9900 Elite that gives the error message...

"CORRUPTED IMAGES DELETED

Curruped images were detected at bootup and could not be repaired. These images have been deleted. This may be the result of a power loss or improper shutdown."

1. I was train at OEC on this system a year ago.

2. I have performed the UPS checkout procedure and it passes.

3. I measured the battery voltage on each battery and all are above 13 volts DC. The batteries were on my work bench.

4. I timed the boot up and shut down of a known good 9900 and they both boot and shut down in the same amount of time give or take a second.

Thank you for your help...

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree