GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Mar 16 2023
3 Replies

Hello, I have two c-arms that squeal/howl when moving the orbital track. I have tried cleaning off the bearings and spraying some cleaning solution into the brake/clutch assembly to try to loosen up and remove any lint built up on the assemblies. It helped reduce squealing in one direction but not the other. Are there any tricks to cleaning the brake/clutch assembly to get this to stop? Is my only option taking the track off and replacing the brake/clutch assembly?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Added  Nov 7 2022
0 Replies

Hello everyone, i'm looking for the Utility Suite software level 3, i have an OEC 9900 that i need to restore the backup of calibration, but when i try to restore it, it says that the file is unknown, if someone can send it to me, i'm grateful.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 Elite

0 Replies

Which is the root password for this unit. My HD chashed and the machine ask for it for maintenance.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 Elite

0 Replies

Is there a way to change the COLOR on the MARKER that is placed on images you save and send to your PACS system. The PACS system @ my hospital (AGFA) has a very light yellow that comes across and I was curious what color others have &I think this makes my image look bad, that is&.if you can even see it.

Updated  Feb 21 2022
4 Replies

I'm missing arrows in boot 16-17&20 & have Precharge voltage error

3 Replies

(&&.) request my service as a radiographer , when I turn on the unit this message above was the first thing that appears , as a radiographer I know how to operate in general the C arm unit , but I dont know the particularities of all of them , can you tell me what to do ?

Updated  Feb 9 2022
2 Replies

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to select an image from a patients records and show it in the right monitor screen in order to compare it with the live or current flouro image of the patient in the left monitor. I have searched the manual and can't find anything on this. Thank you.

Updated  Feb 2 2022
1 Reply

Cool Iris Unstable is reading on the c-arm. What is this? What should I do? Will it still work ok?

Updated  Feb 1 2022
1 Reply

The physicist found that our c arm does not display mGy during exam or give a final dose when the case is over? Is that something I can find in the machine or a service call?

Updated  Oct 28 2021
1 Reply

OEC 9900 won't let you save images. When save button is pushed there is no response. Any ideas?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree