GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Nov 13 2019
2 Replies

hey, guys . the 9900 i'm working on is not turning on. there is power going to the machine. anybody got any ideas? thank you.

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
7 Replies

Hello I'm having issues with losing images from the image directory. The Doctor can do say 100 images and you can scroll through them and when you go back to the first ones they are gone. I have replaced the image processor board and hard drive with no luck then replaced the Gpos PC still no luck same problem losing images. I put original boards back in after new ones didn't work .If anyone knows what might be going on please contact me ASAP. I appreciate any and all help with this issue. Sincerely David

Added  Oct 17 2019
0 Replies

Hello, Can anyone help me sending me a service/maintenace manual for the oec9900 please. carlosveloz@gmail.com

2 Replies

If I create a test patient and save 6 exposures, the system only shows the last image in the saved image directory with a number 6 on it and images 1-5 are not present. In addition to that, previous patients will disappear from the saved image directory if I reboot and go back into it to look at them again. It is random as to which study displays or disappears. I have replaced the hard drive, reloaded system software, replaced the RTOS, replaced the GPOS and still have the same issue. The only thing I can think of t left to look at replacing is the Image Processor Board. Anyone with significant experience on these that possibly has seen something like this?

Updated  Oct 9 2019
1 Reply

is there a quick fix or should i order a new FFB board, getting FFB missing /extra frame sync and FFB sync error . Thank you

Updated  Sep 16 2019
1 Reply

Below is a link to the System Error I receive occasionally when sending to PACS on our OEC 9900 Elite. If we switch PACS destinations to our backup, sometimes we can send. Once a case has received this error once, the case will always receive this error when sending to that PACS destination. We have already reloaded the software from scratch to a new HDD and get the same problem so it isn't system software. Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ow2ubkatKPH3h-qoAYPiI1_Yb2q3eX2s/view?usp=drivesdk

13 Replies

Hello. My office just picked up a 9900 Elite and it has a device attached to it with USB and wireless. How can I connect this with the 9900? Is there a menu option hidden somewhere? If I plug an ethernet cable, I do see the light. But how do I configure it? How do I set it so I can transfer local files to USB and also connect via ethernet or wireless? I have a DICOM server, but I just am unable to connect to that device. Sorry if this sounds silly. Thank you for any guidance. Highly appreciate it.

Updated  Aug 21 2019
1 Reply

We have a 9900 elite that when the orbital brake is released we get a loud squeal in only one direction. the opposite direction is fine. The brake pad doesn't show any wear, but, we still replaced with no help. Has anyone had this issue?? Not sure if it is the friction clutch assembly or one of the bearing assemblies.

Updated  Mar 29 2019
6 Replies

Normal mode good. When switching to Mag mode, image shrinks to about 60% octagon. Wont Mag full screen. Not a collimator or II. Im thinking a corrupted cal file or a fluoro functions board issue. Has anyone experienced this on a 9900 or 9800?

Updated  Mar 13 2019
21 Replies

Hi, Can anyone send me a service/technical manual for the oec9900 with replacement/adjustment procedures? I've been on to the ge service documents and cant find one.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree