GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Dec 6 2018
1 Reply

I am using the OEC 9900 Elite (GSP).  Does anyone happen to know whether there is a way to add the patient's name to the images of an exam after the exam is complete?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Aug 3 2018
1 Reply

No error on system , rotation function on the c arm will not work during live fluoro. Anyone ever experienced this issue??

Updated  Jun 18 2018
3 Replies

Populate the work list and intermittently is lost.

Updated  Mar 26 2018
Updated  Mar 20 2018
1 Reply

What is usually the issue with this message on an exposure?

Updated  Mar 14 2018
2 Replies

When Trying to adjust the time on the system, get message "Invalid input signal". I plugged system into the network and tried again after a reboot still the same message. Any ideas why system might give this error? Next move on my part is going to be to change the battery on the Mother Board, after that reload software??

3 Replies

Hello, I have an OEC 9900 that when booted up I get 3 messages on the C-arm. Collimator cal. error, Iris cal. error, and Filament cal. error. I can ok out of messages by hitting any button and can produce images. I did notice that my collimator iris buttons are reversed. I dont have documentation for this unit. I do however have RUT software and unable to connect with serial. I connected with crossover cable and could connect but nothing populates for generator. If i try to run calibrations I get an error message. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Updated  Feb 20 2018
6 Replies

Hi, normal my KV errors are corrected by greasing the candle sticks and doing a filament calibration. I now have a 9900 that is shooting up to 15 % higher KV on my meter( yes, Ive tried different meters) than what is selected on the system. The higher the kv the more the error. I have done complete generator calibration as well as try a new hv gen pcb. The tech support folks at OEC have recommended a tube and the other one said generator driver pcb. Thoughts?

Added  Dec 30 2017
0 Replies

I am in need of RUS/ RUT newer than Ver.7.1.23 or the latest.

Updated  Dec 21 2017
3 Replies

Camera Iris and Collimator Calibration Required

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree