GE Healthcare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Feb 17 2017
1 Reply

C-Arm will not expose using any switch, hand switch, foot switch or from doghouse. No Errors on C-arm or Work Station Any suggestions?

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Feb 16 2017
1 Reply

new to this site and they have the wisp on the side, can not connect to the 9900 with my laptop with either eth or serial, do i need a certain software version of RUT to talk to the unit? I am getting an message about the C//file.thanks

Updated  Feb 9 2017
1 Reply

Our radiology section is requesting for the Elite's initial startup to be "a low dosage." Is there a way to change the default start-up settings or do I have to place a service call to GE? No mention of this capability exists in the online GE library. Thank you.

Updated  Feb 2 2017
1 Reply

Where can I get a copy of the service manual

Updated  Feb 3 2017
2 Replies

Where can I get a copy of a service manual for a OEC 9900

Updated  Jan 9 2017
5 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual. I am looking for a mA cal procedure.

Getting a low mA error.

Updated  Nov 16 2016
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for OEC 9900? Any help,would be greatly appreciated. Wf8901@comcast.net

Thanks

Updated  Dec 13 2016
5 Replies

I need a referral for a company that would be able to inspect a C-Arm in Anchorage that I am looking to purchase.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Updated  Sep 8 2016
4 Replies

Getting Intermittent Comm Error between WS and C-Arm Gen. Changed Interconnect and still error. Help.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree