GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Dec 14 2017
3 Replies

I have a 9900 Elite which is giving me 'KV On In Error' message. The fuse to the snubber board is good and I checked through the kV controller circuit and it seems to be putting the drive signals out to the IGBT's. Of all the quality years I've spent on 9800 and 9900 series, this is my first issue with this problem. Any idea's?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Dec 5 2017
3 Replies

how often is the preventive maintenance?

Added  Nov 21 2017
0 Replies

anyone have the PM sheets for the OEC 9900 Elite

Updated  Oct 19 2017
2 Replies

Does anyone know the gauge of the wires in the power cord for a 9900?

Updated  Sep 14 2017
2 Replies

Need manual, schematic or troubleshooting tips for mini monitor that sits on top of the C-Arm dogbox.

1 Reply

I connected my laptop to the OEC-9900 by serial cable and running Utility Suite, but it didn't download data from the system, I did several times without any trouble for OEC-9800. I tried to access data by Ethernet connection, but I figured out other side of Ethernet port is empty and doesn't have any connection to system. I would appreciate it for any help.

1 Reply

I connected my laptop to the unit by serial cable and running Utility Suite, but it didn't download data from the system, I did several times without any trouble for OEC-9800. I tried to access data by Ethernet connection, but I figured out other side of Ethernet port is empty and doesn't have any connection to system. I would appreciate it for any help.

Updated  Aug 23 2017
1 Reply

OEC 9900 Lift Column raises by itself. Looking for solution to correct this issue.

Updated  Aug 21 2017
1 Reply

need product specifications for GE OEC 9900 elite C-Arm Weight , power etc

Updated  Jul 24 2017
4 Replies

Hi I'm in need of the OEC 9900 Elite service manual if someone is able to share it I would really appreciate it. Also I'm having an issue with the unit we have it is not putting the images into the image directory. If anyone can help solve this please contact me. dcrumpton@mrhc.org.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree