GE HealthCare OEC 9900 Elite Forums

Updated  Dec 13 2016
5 Replies

I need a referral for a company that would be able to inspect a C-Arm in Anchorage that I am looking to purchase.

Thanks in advance for your help!

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Sep 8 2016
4 Replies

Getting Intermittent Comm Error between WS and C-Arm Gen. Changed Interconnect and still error. Help.

Updated  Aug 29 2016
1 Reply

Does anyoneone know what keeps the time and date on the workstation of a 9900 C Arm? Cannot locate a 3v disk battery on any pcb as of yet. No manual No schematics.

Thanks.

Updated  Jun 28 2016
1 Reply

what is the Max KVP and Max MA

Added  Apr 28 2016
0 Replies

How many images can be saved on one patient before they loop And start over losing the very first images.

Added  Jan 15 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone know if there is a version of the OEC Utility Suite that works with windows 7 64 bit pc?

Thanks

Updated  Jan 18 2016
6 Replies

Does anyone know if there is a version of the Utility Suite for OEC C-Arms that works on windows 7 64 bit.

Updated  Sep 10 2015
1 Reply

Has anyone had a problem with the dose not showing up on the image on the monitor. Everything shows up except the dose. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies

I'm tring to locate a service manual for the GE OEC 9900 carm that has a parts list and hopefully a section for replacement procedures. Can anyone email me a copy? Thank you.

Keith

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree