ASP - Sterrad NX
by ASP

ASP Sterrad NX Forums

0 Replies

Hi,

I just received a used Sterrad NX - when I boot it up, I see the little linux logo and it succesfully starts up, but then I get a black screen with a white bordered grey box that says "Out of Range". Does anyone know what this is and where the error is coming from? Is it the power  supply to one of the components?

Thanks,

-John

RE: ASP - Sterrad NX
Added  Sep 28 2022
0 Replies

Vacuum system time out during vaporization pumpdown. When testing in service mode vac pulls to around 1 tor

Equipment: ASP - Sterrad NX

Updated  Feb 15 2022
7 Replies

Hello everyone I was given a Sterrad NX that appeared to be in mint condition. Not even a scratch on the surface. I connected the machine to a 20 amp outlet. The machine goes through the Linux boot up process just fine. When the ASP blue screen comes up, it states that the Sterrad booting is in progress... during that progress the machine acts like it was shot down and restarts again and goes through the booting process again. This goes over and over. I took out the compact memory flash card in the back and the machine recognized the missing card and will give me an error about the missing card I opened the machine and took the software memory card and inserted both in a Linux computer. Both cards showed files without corruption. I disconnected all cables to the motherboard and still getting same error. Any help is greatly appreciated Niazy

Updated  Jan 28 2022
2 Replies

My sterard nx is in Japanese language how do I change it to English

Updated  May 12 2021
3 Replies

H2O2 intensity adjustment voltage is at 1578 mV. Is this to high?

Updated  Jan 3 2021
2 Replies

HI When I turn on the unit, a message "No signal" is displayed on the touch screen, then the screen turns off even though the device is running, meaning the power is on. I hope to know what caused the problem. Thank you

3 Replies

Hi, my unit is having problem when running. Cycle will cancel during chamber pumpdown, either with load or no load. During diagnostic test, all test passed. Could you please advise what could cause this error and how to solve this issue? Thank you.

Updated  Oct 26 2020
2 Replies

hiii When I turn on the unit, a message "No signal" is displayed on the touch screen, then the screen turns off even though the device is running, meaning the power is on. Thanks in advance for any help. I hope to know what caused the problem. Thank you

Updated  Oct 15 2020
2 Replies

hello ,I bought used STARRED NX without any documentation. And can't  login & start it bcoz I don't have a user and password. Can somebody help me??

Updated  Oct 12 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I would like to have spare parts list for Sterrad NX, . Can you help me for the same? where can i buy the spare parts for the above mentioned model

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: ASP - Sterrad NX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree