GE HealthCare OEC Miniview 6800 Forums

Updated  Nov 15 2023
2 Replies

Quién puede venderme el manual de servicio de oec ge 6800 mini

Equipment: Oec ge 6800

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC Miniview 6800
Added  Aug 30 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone know why a mini c-arm would go into "deep sleep mode" and how to fix it?

Equipment: MiniView 6800 mini c-arm

Added  Mar 14 2023
0 Replies

I am in need a service manual for an OEC Miniview 6800. Would anyone be able to send me a copy? Thanks!

Added  Oct 5 2022
0 Replies

Hey, guys. I have a costumer who said their 6800 "is not saving imagines properly". they didn't give any more details. Im going there tomorrow. does anybody know where I should start to solve this problem? Thanks.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC Miniview 6800

Added  Aug 19 2022
0 Replies

Hello everyone! I've been looking everywhere online for the service manual on the OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm but have had no luck finding it. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there a way to login into the service mode via laptop similar to the 9800/9900 models? Please advise. Email: Dan_Smith2022@outlook.com

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC Miniview 6800

Updated  May 19 2022
1 Reply

I added a new hard drive( originally didn't have one) and replaced the sbc and reloaded the bios. when system boots, I get a "communication failed" on the left monitor and on an external monitor it says " right monitor communication failure" "left monitor communication failure". I replaced the video control ,system interface and its the same. the right monitor says "workstation and generator not compatible" but I know that error is there because I didn't set up the hard drive yet. I'm trying to get rid of the errors before I set the hard drive up. Does anybody have any ideas? are the errors there because I didn't set up the hard drive yet? Thanks

2 Replies

Workstation not completing booting The workstation computer display says 7F I want to find out what the Workstation computer error7F actually means

Added  Jan 11 2022
0 Replies

Hello everyone I need Service manual for GE OEC MINIVIEW 6800 PLZ?. Can anyone help me.

Updated  Aug 13 2021
4 Replies

Hey, guys. so, the system I'm working on original problem was when the system boots the screens were black. I check the monitors, reseat the broads and cables, reload the bios, nothing. I change the power supply and now the screens are blank ,a little progress. Do anybody have any ideas, what is wrong? did I miss something?

Updated  Jun 5 2019
2 Replies

on the system interface the code AA is shown. my question is what does it mean? i cant find it in the manual

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC Miniview 6800
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree