Siemens Arcadis Avantic Forums

Updated  Nov 3 2023
1 Reply

Error 5604

Equipment: Siemens - Arcadis Avantic

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Avantic
Updated  May 17 2023
2 Replies

Hello, i need to know after how many years i have to change the generator tube of arcadis avant c arch from siemens. The machine is from 2008 and the tube was never changed. Its because i want to buy a second hand one and dont know if i should ask those things and not find myself in the position that i need to change the tube after short time of use. thanks a lot 

1 Reply

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can explain why the dose rate is failing after the 3rd test (zoom 1, lower)? It passes the first 2 ok (lower and upper), but just times out when calculating the 3rd (zoom 1, lower). I'm thinking the iris/camera may be the issue; what do you think ? Many thanks

Updated  Jan 13 2023
2 Replies

FAILLURE. AFTER SWITCH ON THE SISTEM INMEDIATELY APPEAR ERR 0001 AT C-ARM CONSOLE WE DONT HAVE ANY ERROR INDICATION AT MOBILE TROLLEY MONITORS WE DONT HAVE READY SIGNAL FOR X-RAY CAN YOU HELP ME

Equipment: C-ARM SIEMENS ARCADIS AVANTIC

Updated  Apr 14 2022
3 Replies

Hi, Need help to rebuild the PC of the Arcadis avantic with a new mother board, because the original was damaged after a dead battery loosing the BIOS.

0 Replies

Siemens arcadis Avantic camera needed

1 Reply

Image https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DurLCYGvLiK2J12DdZ-lXWonSWCTCVCX/view?usp=sharing We also found another way to show the full image by using (Turn filter- / slot diaphragms clockwise) button on the user interface (number 18 in the user manual) but is there another way to make it show the full image by default without needing to use that button? different people use it and we cant always explain how to fix this every time it happens.

4 Replies

Hello, The central unit of Siemens Arcadis Avantic doesn't work. So we can't use the c-arm it seems that the motherboard is out of order. As the system is running Windows XP, we don't know how to proceed to reinstall the software. Can you help us? it seems that the motherboard is out of order. Thank you Sarah

10 Replies

good night, the program starts me but not the bow any help thanks In case someone needs to see a video or send them a photo of the arch I leave my email pablisss_021@hotmail.com thank you. the sequential clock on the D1 board keeps turning clockwise, and on the panel 5 lights on and off constantly on the left side if I look at it from the front

3 Replies

HI TOM THANK YOU AGAIN our machine is GEN-2(VC10A),is D3the board in the floor and in D2 it is LCD display start counting from 4 at the start and then start searching with nonstop another thing the LED what i am talking about are in the power supply side wear the monitor are installed KINDALY BEFEKADU

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Arcadis Avantic
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree