Siemens - Arcadis Varic
by Siemens

Siemens Arcadis Varic Forums

Updated  Apr 16 2021
2 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
System has not been in use since early 2020. Last PM was completed in Sep of 2019. Weekly, user has been making some exposures to try and keep it somewhat operational. This week she received a couple errors. I am trying to ascertain what they mean. "Image System demanded X-ray- abort with ERROR -- ASP_MSY_E_4191" "EMV problem or a connection between some hardware components is missing. -- ASP_BIC_E_10105" Thank you in advance, Dorena

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
7 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
This problem occur when I have disconnected the display port cable for the left flat screen.

Updated  Feb 18 2021
1 Reply

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
can i have please the error code list for the siemens arcadic varic its really necessary thanks, email: tanerr_16@hotmail.com

13 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic

Hi everyone Please help, I found errors as followed

14 _ASP_BCC Unable to noitfy other comp...

247_ASP_AFE Reset the current application...

92 _ASP_ASM The synchronization of the...

4138_ASP_MSY Image System mode change ti...

98 _ASP_ASM Error recovery failed. Pres...

116_ASP_ASM The requested action could...

110 _ASP_ASM Change Mode failed...

44 _CAP_PR Network is Down.

3 _CAP_FL An unknown error has occurr...

117_ASP_ASM Cannot connect to database.

327_ASP_ABE Examination Taskcard: Unable...

190_ASP_ABE A general problem with the...

50081_ASPASR Creation of Radiation Sumar...

50082_ASP_ASR Saving of the Radiation Sum...

103 _ASP_ASM Patent registration failed.

69 _ASP_ASM The requested action could...

These errors happen round and round. Please advise.

Regards,

Chao.

Updated  Jul 5 2020
1 Reply

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
Hello everyone ,I get a gray imagen after radiation . Apparently ,the system is working because no error message and the Kv and MA values appears at the control panel. Thanks for your help-

Updated  Jun 17 2020
1 Reply

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
Hello i have problem in arcadis varic with pc m 430 After switch on pc operating system not found? I try to anstall bios cd but problem is still and i dont have cd for image software vb13c any one can help me.. Many thanx

Updated  Apr 5 2021
21 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
Please i have siemens Arcadis varic 1st generation (vb13c). Durring boot , theses errors appears: ASP_ASM_E_70 ASP_ABE_E_222 ASP_BIC_E_1001 ASP_BIC_E_10109 I thing HDD failure ( I have 2 SATA hard disk and 1 IDE hard disk) Someone can help me with idea, service manual

16 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
Hi everyone, Please advise, what cause the computer goes hibernate immediately when finished boot and how to solve this problem? Regards, Chao.

Added  May 4 2020

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree