Siemens - Arcadis Varic
by Siemens

Siemens Arcadis Varic Forums

Updated  Aug 15 2022
5 Replies

System shuts down within 30 seconds if powered from the main switch, the windows attempt to boot but complete shut down occurs, then windows continue making repeated attempt at booting up, C'arm and other peripherals stay off. If hibernated, CPU does not attept rebooting; if CPU is powered directly from a separate source and switched on from the cpu, the booting sequence completes and the C-arm can be used, (monitors and C-arm switched on at the main frame). There is a Power problem as the Arcadis is not powering on the CPU when switched on from the main frame. Pls can I have help at resolving this issue. Seimens Arcadis Varic 1st Generation VB 13c

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
8 Replies

Can I have a help on resolving this errors pls

Equipment: Seimens Arcadis Varic 1st Generation VB 13C

5 Replies

If it boots it shuts down at the point of loading windows, windows is XP. Is it possible to upgrade CPU and operating system if doing that would resolve this repeated problem.

Equipment: Seimens Arcadis Varic

Updated  May 28 2022
4 Replies

Hi everyone Does Siemens allow transfering stored images to an external nod, not been installed by initial setup? I mean transfering a complete image file hierarchy btw. Many thanks for any help Al Sweden

2 Replies

Hola a todos, tengo un arco en C arcadis varic, y luego de iniciar me sale el error ASP_ASM_E_69 luego de hacer click en ok, registro al paciente y no me sale habilitadas la opción de Exam, ni Emergency, en el arco no funciona ninguna tecla excepto la de apagado, no cuento con el manual de servicio, muchas gracias por su ayuda

Updated  Feb 2 2022
1 Reply

Can you plug in the power cord first, then connect the c arm before switching on?

Added  Dec 15 2021
0 Replies

Hello, good morning, when I turn on the Arco Arcadis it only presents me with the "error" message

Updated  Oct 28 2021
4 Replies

I am new to using a c-arm and we just acquired one at our facility. After turning the machine on for the day, it goes through all the start up and then comes to patient info screen, after we enter all information and try to shoot a test picture all you see is a light gray image. Is there a warm up procedure that I am not aware of? We can turn unit off and back on and it will shoot an image.

Updated  Oct 28 2021
3 Replies

I have a C arm they changed a card now an error appears7300

Updated  Oct 24 2021
13 Replies

Hi Mr.Tom, I got problem with Arcadis Varic M460 error ASP_ABE_E_222 Exammination Taskcard: Unable to successfully complete startup phase. If this problem occurs frequently. please save patients on CD or network and remobe those patients from the patient browser. I'm tried delete all patients but error still. After that I got error ASP_ASM_E_70 I'm also tried not restart the system just close the system message window it's look normal. The monitor shows task cart both. I checked battery is good BIOS config is good and graphic card config is good. I did not connect C-arm X10. Is it need to re-install software? Please advise. Thanks, Chao.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree