Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
by Siemens

Siemens Siremobil Compact L Forums

3 Replies

Siemens Siremobil Compact L. I need to replace the video printer. To do it, i need to get a service password from Siemens, to setup, or I can just replace the video printers? There is any way to replace those printers without buying password? Old printer to take out - UPD-897 New printer to be installed - UP-970AD

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
2 Replies

We replaced the Spellman DGM30P/532 Image Tube Power Supply in a 2013 Siemens Siremobil Compact-L, and now we need to adjust the Focus (G1, G2), Size (G3), and Plate Voltages. It appears that this requires a software GUI. Does anybody have the software (and instructions) ?

Updated  Jun 29 2021
11 Replies

C-arm boots normally to 7 segment rotating cw. Collimator does search run ok & completes then there is a beep from the D1 at which point the lifting magnet of the collimator operates & the X-iris opens to maximum, the kv & mA displays at 00 then change to -- D1 replaced, component download completed with generator learning ok, D3 & collimator replaced! Any ideas thanks

0 Replies

Is there any one here knows where to buy ccd camera part no. 1014289

Added  Feb 17 2021
0 Replies

I'm looking for ccd camera part no. 10142189 for siemens siremobil compact L

1 Reply

Please, any body can share a copy of siemens siremobil compact L service manual with schematic diagram My email address aldrin_serrano.ph26@yahoo.com . thank you in advance

Updated  Dec 29 2020
4 Replies

Hello I was having an issue with a siemens compact L were the system was not turning on error 4021. I have replaced the memoskop and now during boot up I will get a error 4731 (error description is not in error software). Occasionally about every 5-6 boot up I will get a error 4028 (Host registered unexpected) and 5032 (Gen high voltage actual value to high, checked D1 KV OK). Once I clear these errors I never have a problem with the system. I have changed out the SG cable and result is the same. At the moment I can not connect to the D1 board to check error log. It is saying connection problem. Could this also be an issue the D1 board? Or is there something else I should concentrating on? Thank you Dan

Updated  Dec 24 2020
3 Replies

hi I have an issue with siemens siremobile compact l when i turn on it become ready and when i select kva and ma and press expousre button it gives error 4017 and no image is shown on.screen .please help me to idenetify the issue it will be highly appricated to send serice manual as well

Updated  Dec 23 2020
6 Replies

Hello, I am getting an error code 7409 after each exposure. Is there a list of codes that someone can send me?

Updated  Nov 24 2020
5 Replies

Hi, I got problem with Siremobil Compact L that show white screen in image area any KV with no error code sometimes. I changed Camera already but problem still. Please advice. Regards, Chao.

P.S. the camera I swapped is in stock that not newly one.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree