Philips - BV Libra
by Philips

Philips BV Libra Forums

2 Replies

Hello everyone, I need some help with a device called Philips C-ARM BV libra. 

When I started working on the device the power supply couldn’t reach C-trolley. Then I discovered that there is a problem with the on-off board on mvs.

After I fixed the board the power supply could reach C-trolley but when I try to shoot an error appeared on screen “uncontrolled X-ray, switch system off”. 

If anyone could help me with solving this problem I would appreciate it and do you think the on-off 1-broad has anything to do with this problem? 

Thank you in advance.

Equipment: Philips C-ARM BV libra

RE: Philips - BV Libra
Added  May 10 2023
0 Replies

defaut pedal

Equipment: bv libere

Added  Jul 24 2022
0 Replies

Hello everyone I need Service manual for Philips BV libra, have error M208. Can anyone help me?.

Equipment: Philips - BV Libra

Updated  Feb 12 2021
1 Reply

Can anyone help me find BV libra software and service manual for Philips BV libra c-arm? Thanks.

Updated  Feb 4 2021
1 Reply

Hi! I have a problem in philips bv libra c-arm , problem is that when we turn it on c-arm stand display is in off position but keys are on but not working, is there any signal to on the display , while exposure also not working. All power supplies are ok. Thank you

Updated  Apr 22 2020
3 Replies

How do i resolve this problem? My equipment displays error in startup procedure 4001

Added  Apr 10 2020
0 Replies

What is p/n for lcd display monitor?

0 Replies

I need SHA1 midas board for bv libra part number # 4522 127 0326

2 Replies

I have Philips bv libra gives error m061 and for sure it connected to its viewing station. what can makes this problem?

Updated  Feb 26 2019
1 Reply

The C-Arc shuts down during stand by. The circuit breaker in the electrical cabinet shut off (16A). Where i need to check please? Thanks in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - BV Libra
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree