Philips - BV Pulsera
by Philips

Philips BV Pulsera Forums

0 Replies

Hello everyone,

I have hard disk SATA version and I need to clone this hard disk to Narrow wide SCSI version.  Anyone tried these befor? Please advise.

Regards,

Chao. (guai38@yahoo.com)

RE: Philips - BV Pulsera
0 Replies

Hi, everybody.

I´m facing up some problems with a Philips BV Pulsera equipment, so I need a service manual, I hope that someone can share me that manual. I´m describing the problem. After starting up the system, it shows M326 and M050 messages, cannot use the equipment. The set of batteries appears to be linking. Its output voltage is +160 VDC. Can anyone give me a hand with this issue? I´ll will highly appreciate your help. 

My email: vicmaal@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks before hand.

Equipment: Mobile C-arm Philips BV Pulsera

Updated  Aug 23 2023
1 Reply

I need the part number for the Philips BV Pulsera battery pack

8 Replies

Hi,

Philips BV Pulsera  has  no image when Flu., kv value goes up to max, sometimes error M303 "mA guarding failure" sometimes (most) no error.

I checked Image Intensifier and II power supply are good.

I changed the umbilical cord and the symptoms are still the same. Please advise.

Chao.

Equipment: Philips - BV Pulsera

Updated  Apr 6 2023
3 Replies

hello. i am getting error M 050 out of nowhere 

i checked the cable it is working well with another Unit , tried to replace to swap the board and it seems to boot fine. 

1-what shall i do shall i get the software reinstalled or rather replace the board ?

2- What do i need to download the software BV Scope ? how to find it ? (kimohaker@gmail.com)

3-Do i need ceratin key Software key or Hardware Key to get it done ?

4- Does it require any dongles for connection or only ethernet cable will be fine ?

Thanks 

Moustafa

Added  Jan 19 2023
0 Replies

Machine giving error plz send service manual pdf for repair

Equipment: Philips - BV Pulsera installation 2002

Added  Sep 26 2022
0 Replies

M230???????? ?? ????? ????????

Added  May 18 2022
0 Replies

I have a pulsera in Haiti. When you place an object on the II and fluoro it is out of focus. Can this system be focused without a software key? The corrective maint manual shows going in to the BV Scope software to do this. What I am hoping is that there is a normal camera lens like assy which can be focused or II focus voltages I would have access to. Does anyone have any info which may help me?

Updated  May 17 2022
1 Reply

Hi I was hoping to get the service manual for the BV Pulsera. Email is issach.cdi@mymts.net

Updated  Apr 25 2022
3 Replies

x-ray generator not available

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - BV Pulsera
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree