Philips - BV Pulsera
by Philips

Philips BV Pulsera Forums

Updated  Jan 16 2020
1 Reply

can someone , please send me an operators manual for a Philips Pulsera. my email is Service@MetropolisMedical.com. thanks in advance .

RE: Philips - BV Pulsera
Updated  Dec 17 2019
6 Replies

The Pulsera works. it boots up and takes images,but the error code "M010 Built-in selftest failed" shows . Do anybody know what the problem is and how to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

We have c -arm philips pulsera 2014 that start normally and all of sudden the monitor shows this message ( mobile viewing station in stand alone mode ) and stop taking orders , c arm screen shows error m050 Any one can help ? Thank you in advance

Updated  Oct 8 2019
2 Replies

We have a Pulsera that has an existing 8 Frame CINE disc. But we want to enable the 30 frame rate on it to do cardiac and vascular. Does anyone know how to enable that with the Philips service laptop? or enable it without one?

Updated  Oct 2 2019
2 Replies

The speed of my pulsera goes from 0 fr/s up to 8 fr/s. do anybody know how to change it, so, it can go pass that ?

Updated  Sep 25 2019
1 Reply

The speed of my pulsera goes from 0 fr/s up to 8 fr/s. do anybody know how to change it, so, it can go pass that ?

Updated  Aug 8 2019
4 Replies

Hi every body, I have error 061 on bv pulsera c arm can some body help me to fixit ? best regards

Updated  Jul 13 2019
1 Reply

We have a c arm Philips Pulsera with problems,when we start the system appears M50 but inmediatly change to M223 or M 230,can any people help to me with this problem...thanks in advance

Updated  May 17 2019
4 Replies

How can I get access to the Philips BV pulsera user guide or manual? the system froze in the middle of downloading images and the screen says to press the administration KEY to cancel export. We can not find where this is located and Philip tech support is not very helpful at this point.

Updated  Apr 15 2019
2 Replies

I need bvscope and philips ist. Any one could help?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - BV Pulsera
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree