Welch Allyn - 74710
by Welch Allyn

Welch Allyn 74710 Forums

Added  Jan 5 2023
0 Replies

How does one take apart the handle to gain access in order to repair the coil cord. Seems to be intermittent cable right at the strain relief.

RE: Welch Allyn - 74710
Updated  Sep 28 2022
2 Replies

what type of disposable heads can I get for the otoscope

Updated  Jun 2 2022
2 Replies

Hello Does anyone have the manual for the Welch Allyn model 74710 wall transformer?

Added  May 25 2016
0 Replies

Looking for P/N to the neon bulb 125V 1/3W

Updated  Mar 24 2016
2 Replies

What bulb do I need to replace the one that isn't working

Updated  Jan 20 2016
3 Replies

I am in a remote area of Guatmala. Our otoscope Welch Allyn 74710 will not light. I checked our power source- good. When turned on the indicater light does not come on and neither head will light. As there is no Circuit breaker or fuse. What is a likely possibility? It is the only scope we have and if a field repair is possible I would really appreciate the guidence.

2 Replies

I have 2 Welch Allyn Otoscope/Opthalmoscope Wall Units - Model 74710.  Ironically, each unit only has one side working.  I do not have a service manual or user manual so I am not sure if there is a simple reason for this -- especially since both units have the same problem.  The heads work fine and the bulbs are new. Any suggestion as to why this is happening or what the solution may be?

Thank you.

Updated  Aug 28 2014
1 Reply

Does anyone know where I could find a service manual?

2 Replies

Should both sides of a 74710 Welch-Allyn otoscope operate at the same time? This is an out of service unit which WA will not give any answers to. It is a wall unit which has two heads (one on each side). Seems like a simple question, but getting lots of statements over both sides working simultaneously. Looks like there is a primary head and secondary where secondary is disabled when primary is off-hook... comments?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Welch Allyn - 74710
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree