Kodak - Directview CR 850
by Kodak

Kodak Directview CR 850 Forums

0 Replies

I bought these units but don’t have service logins and also want to be able to connect to normal PC. Any ideas

Equipment: DIRECTVIEW CR850

RE: Kodak - Directview CR 850
2 Replies

Hello guy's, I have issue with auto picture validation, when I scan x-ray card, every time need to validate picture and not sending automatic to the Main computer, I try to find this function in menu, but can't find, How I can make all scanned picture Validated automatically? Thank You in Advance

Added  Jun 4 2022
0 Replies

Regardless of the cassette size, the image we get from x ray or mammography always has 5 cm wide, seethrough stripe(or line) on the middle, or sometimes just above or bellow middle of the image. * So again, the image we get on screen is always in portrait orientation, right. * This seethrough line or stripe is always horizontal, and its always located somewhere around the middle of the image. * The lasers and mirrors are clean, and the software doesn't report any error codes. * The line is of the correct shape, and it goes from one end of the image to the other. * It looks kind of like a grayed out zone that you CAN see through, but it's of course still problematic for multiple reasons. Anyone had this problem? Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Hello After 3 days without being used, today when you turn it on, a message appears saying that the front door is open, which is not correct. We can access the patient information modules but we cannot scan the cassette.

Updated  Mar 2 2021
8 Replies

Hi, I have this error in my Kodak-Directview CR 850 SCANNER ERROR 14008-00000 and I don't have the manual that could help me. Thank you very much in advance.

Updated  Nov 26 2020
4 Replies

Kodak directview CR 850 Scanner error 00952-16010

Added  Oct 30 2020
0 Replies

scanner error ie ant this their ements 00941-15003 an internal communication error has occurred MCPU to MSC

Updated  Jul 19 2020
2 Replies

No power on monitor,No light on the scanning light tube bulb, system CPU is coming up normal but no power on monitor. ojomusa2000@yahoo.com

Updated  Dec 18 2017
2 Replies

Show this error code 0096-12102 unable to get the cassette? What can i do?

Updated  Jan 31 2017
1 Reply

Hello can tell me if the S12 sensor fail... can repare it or change...cost..?? spare get..? thanks...

kodak CR 900...was...not found in a list...

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Kodak - Directview CR 850
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree