GE HealthCare - Brivo OEC 850
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Brivo OEC 850 Forums

Added  Jan 10 2023
0 Replies

First the fuse was damaged and after we changed the fuse it cause the power board burn when we started the machine. Thank you.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Brivo OEC 850

RE: GE HealthCare - Brivo OEC 850
Updated  Dec 19 2022
2 Replies

Good day ! Does anyone here has a TECHNICAL MANUAL of OEC 850 C arm , im having a hard time in fixing the problem . There were no errors indicated , when I test it with my hand there will be an image but when abdominal test the result were GREY is it under exposure ?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Brivo OEC 850

0 Replies

Hello dear: I would need the technical service manual for the Brivo OEC 850 equipment. I get some online but some manual pages are blurry. Thanks a lot.

5 Replies

Good day, please any body know the service password of Brivo OEC 850. I need to change the bios battery from work station pc , your immediate response is highly appreciated. thank you in advance , my email address Mediezsolution@gmail.com

Added  Dec 11 2020
0 Replies

ge brivio oec 850 with error # 00108 can someone help me rodrigo@nisinfo.com.br

Added  Jan 18 2020
0 Replies

Good day, please any body know the service password of Brivo OEC 850. I need to change the bios battery from work station pc , your immediate response is highly appreciated. thank you in advance , my email address aldrin_serrano.ph26@yahoo.com

Added  Dec 21 2019
0 Replies

Good day, please any body know the service password of Brivo OEC 850. because i need to change the bios battery from work station pc , your immediate response is highly appreciated. thank you

1 Reply

how can fix this problem. All red leds in Kv control board are on. DS6, DS8, DS7, DS2, DS4, DS5.

2 Replies

Porfavor alguien podria proporcionarme el manual de servicio de Brivo OEC 850

Updated  Sep 14 2017
10 Replies

Hello, I hope someone could provide the technical service manual for OEC 850 Brivo

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Brivo OEC 850
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree