Leica Biosystems - ASP6025
by Leica Biosystems

Leica Biosystems ASP6025 Forums

Added  Jul 7 2020
0 Replies

I am looking for the service login as i suspec i may have an issues with one of the valves in the air line and would like to login to service in order to test.

RE: Leica Biosystems - ASP6025
1 Reply

Looking for service manual for asp 6025. Thanks

Added  Sep 10 2019
0 Replies

Hi, I already swap connector of all the sensors on the retort. The sensors can be operate on Level 2 and 3. While on the Overlimt level and Level 1. The sensor cannot detect the damp cloth that cover the sensor head. When the sensor on Level 1 and Overlimit Level being swap to the connector Level 2 and 3. Both operates normally and can detect the damp clothes that cover the sensors. My team suspect the mainboard are faulty. Is there anyone who had encounter this problem before? I am very grateful if there is anyone who can assist me related to this matters. Thank you.

Updated  Aug 1 2016
1 Reply

Is the service manual for the Leica ASP6025 available

Updated  Jun 9 2015
2 Replies

Looking for a service manual for this unit your help will be greatly appreciated

Added  Sep 16 2014
0 Replies

Hello.

I have a Leica ASP6025 processor and after the programs complete there seems to be a lot of reagent residue left in the retort. Specifically there is what seems to be a lot of wax after a program runs and alcohol after the cleaning cycle. Have any of you ever ran into this problem before?

Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - ASP6025
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree