Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 10 and 20
by Olympic Medical

Olympic Medical Warmette Model 10 and 20 Forums

Updated  Apr 2 2024
1 Reply

Good Morning, I am trying to get a quote on a warmette. Would you be able to assist me with that? I am an Employee at the San Francisco VAMC an would like to purchase if possible. It would be great if you can get back with me at your earliest convenience .

Not sure if we still have a contract. It's been a while since we've purchased.

Thank you,

April Johnson-HIll

Equipment: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 10 and 20

RE: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 10 and 20
Updated  Apr 9 2018
2 Replies

Trying to order replacement lamps (Heater On and OverTemp) for the Olympic Model 10 56910 Warmette. Called Natus and they will only ship to a medical facility. Called PartsSource and they said Natus would not drop ship. I believe the part number is 200002-501 and I believe it is the same for the model 56920 and the larger warmers. Thanks!

Updated  Apr 5 2018
2 Replies

Hello. Have 2 Model 10 warmettes. 1 is needing the "heater on" lamp and the other "overtemp". Looking for a distributor or other selling Olympic parts. Natus will not sell to us directly. Thanks!

0 Replies

at lowest setting 60-70' over set temp light illuminated, once dial is turned to a higher temp I hear a relay click and over set temp light goes out and I get no heat light.

0 Replies

over temp light comes on and stays on at lowest temp setting,. once dial is turned I hear relay click and light goes out but I never get a heat light and hve no documentation on unit.

thanks,

Tim

1 Reply

I need replacement door latch mechanism.

I can be reached at 503 480 9602. Text or call Jeff

Updated  Oct 8 2014
1 Reply

Unit not heating, replaced thermostat. still not heating.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Olympic Medical - Warmette Model 10 and 20
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree