RE: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA
Updated  Feb 7 2023
3 Replies

Please help

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA

Added  Jan 12 2023
0 Replies

I have fuji cr-ir 391RU and show error 731. Pla advice or service manual. Email me kartopolllo@gmail.com

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA

Added  May 24 2022
0 Replies

Hi!, Just wondering if anyone has encountered an error 20411 for the Fuji FCR Prima software when trying to bring up the list of images/patients when creating a PDI? We cannot access the images from the usual folder (ALL in the search queries section) but have found them in the TEMPORAL folder. We have tried the restart but this has not corrected it and I am trying to avoid a tech in country (Vietnam) as last time they managed to wipe our entire database! Thanks in advance for any help!

Updated  Dec 25 2021
2 Replies

I have a mechanical problem with the fcr prima model cr ir 391RU that does not read the cassette and does not allow access to it

Updated  Sep 29 2021
1 Reply

Sr can u give me fcr prima users manual

3 Replies

I HAVE THE FCR PRIMA II EQUIPMENT WHICH DOES NOT RETURN THE IP TO THE CASSETTE 15X30 READING THE IMAGE BUT DOES NOT RETURN THE IP TO THE CASSETTE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A SOLUTION

Updated  Aug 31 2021
1 Reply

I HAVE THE FCR PRIMA II EQUIPMENT WHICH DOES NOT RETURN THE IP TO THE CASSETTE 15X30 READING THE IMAGE BUT DOES NOT RETURN THE IP TO THE CASSETTE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A SOLUTION

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - FCR PRIMA
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree