Siemens - Acuson SC2000 Prime
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson SC2000 Prime Forums

0 Replies

Ekg flatline not fixed by new cable. Need to check EKG box. How do i remove the front of the machine

RE: Siemens - Acuson SC2000 Prime
Added  Dec 5 2019
0 Replies

In order to rotate M-mode knob for gain do you have to tap the selection knob once or twice. It appears that if you only tap the M-mode once it will not increase gain when you rotate. I do not have access to a Operators manual so any help would be appreciated.

Updated  Oct 17 2019
1 Reply

Can someone assist with changing the facility name? If it is done through the local service portal, do you have the log in info?

Updated  Feb 20 2018
10 Replies

i've a problem with sc2000,after reload software ver 35A it doesn't start. I think there is a problem with bios. Has someone the bios configuration or service manual??

Updated  Oct 5 2017
1 Reply

I Am looking to reload software on a SC2000. I need help with getting into the BIOS to hve it boot off a CD and the password to get in as well Thanks

Updated  Jul 19 2017
6 Replies

Does anyone have the BIOS password?

Updated  Jan 26 2017
1 Reply

Hello, I have a Siemens SC2000 SW VB10D that about twice a week the report page will not open for the active exam or previous exams. After rebooting the device it works. I have reloaded SW with no luck.

Updated  Jan 3 2017
1 Reply

Does anyone have Acuson SC2000 Service manual? I need  it immediately. Please help me about that.

Added  Nov 1 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to access bios on the SC2000. Thaks

Updated  Sep 2 2016
3 Replies

Hello,

I have a Siemens Acuson SC2000 that lost all network settings, local settings and dicom nodes, host name, wireless settings. I tried to restore network settings and it restored successfully but when I go to system config no settings are found. I am assuming I will be reloading software but have never done so on this model. I was told a while ago I needed a windows config file that would have to come from Siemens. I tried calling but they want $650 for a half hour of tech support. Can anyone confirm if such a file is needed or know of anything else to try. It is software version VB10A. thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson SC2000 Prime
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree