Datex Ohmeda - Aestiva/5 7100
by Datex Ohmeda

Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 7100 Forums

Added  Dec 7 2021
0 Replies

I have a Datex Ohmeda Aestiva and I cannot figure out how to swing it out. Seems to be a ball and socket assembly? I cannot find a release button and do not want to force it. How does that work?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Aestiva/5 7100
2 Replies

I am searching where to buy this parts, kindly help anyone. my email address is glend@serviplusmedical.com

Updated  Mar 12 2019
1 Reply

Hello, I am looking for a cable after which I will be able to communicate with the device. The output on this device is DB-15. I would ask for a clue where you can buy such a cable.

6 Replies

Hello all, I have a 7100 that will not ventilate when switching from bag to vent mode. I have checked the microswitch on the lever and the GUI does show indicate which mode its in. I can here the vent engine actuating but I get no movement from the bellows and no movement of air across the flow sensors, thus I get no waveform on the GUI. I have done all leak tests in service mode and in normal operation mode, with no leaks. I have done all calibrations and diagnostic checks in service mode with no problems. The s/w is 1.3. Any help insight would be much appreciated. Thank you

2 Replies

i would like to change the settings on one of the vents that are currently on pressure control mode. how do I get to the appropriate code

IK  MD , Florida

0 Replies

We have been comisioned to do maintennace on a 7100 machine, the first thing we found was a leak of 15 liters.  We have replaced all the o´rings and preventive maintenance kits (as this machines have never been done so).  The leak has droped to 500ml, but the manual indicates <200ml.  Any sugestion on how coudl we look for were is the leak?.  Machien passes all the tests after we have done a complete calibration.  But when we setup the volumne like to 250ml, it measures 240ml or so, but the pressure increases to 30-31 cm H2O, and if we set up a volume of 500mL, the pressure goes up to 90 cm H2O.  could this be a cause of the leak we still have?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Added  Sep 9 2015
0 Replies

Can you please send me the rate quote for this machine pls to my email eochoa@completedlogistics.com

1 Reply

some of our machinres have volume only mode. How does one change the ventilator to also use pressure mode? Thx, GGL

Updated  May 31 2013
1 Reply

How long is battery life?

Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datex Ohmeda - Aestiva/5 7100
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree